It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yee-haw! Thanks genki for the game and organizing this amazing giveaway! I'm sure you've made a lot of people happy today, and not just for the giveaway.
Yay! Thanks so much for all the gifting and all the work you've put into this!

And a happy St. Pattie's to boot!
OK, 24 of the 25 winners have been sent their codes; everyone but the.kuribo, who won my Defender's Quest GOG key... I can't find it! >_< Does anyone remember which bundle had the DQ GOG key in it??

the.kuribo, if I can't find it, I will send you Tropico Trilogy as a replacement :)
Congrats to all the genki winners!

Didn't win anything but to put a positive spin on it: lots of people are happy and I'll have better chances next time the same games are offered. :p
Pardinuz: Congrats to all the genki winners!

Didn't win anything but to put a positive spin on it: lots of people are happy and I'll have better chances next time the same games are offered. :p
I wanted to give something to everyone that entered, but so many people entered for the same thing... ! Not enough LucasArts to go around~!
genkicolleen: I wanted to give something to everyone that entered, but so many people entered for the same thing... ! Not enough LucasArts to go around~!
I understand, no worries. :)
Just having fun with the topic of discussion.
Thank you Genkicolleen & PaterAlf ! Many +1's to you.

I know you're busy, so good job organizing such a large giveaway. You always do your best to spread happiness. :3
Thanks for the game, Genki! :) And congrats to the rest of the winners!
Awesome giveaway, genki! Thank you very much, and thank you, katy12250!!
genkicolleen: The Random Gods have spoken, and our first winners are:

damien:
1. Infected: The Twin Vaccine CE (Steam)
2. Strategic War in Europe (Steam HB gift)
3. Major Mayhem (Steam)

niniendowarrior:
1.) Body Changer, The (Desura)
2.) Samaritan Paradox (Steam via Indie Royale)
3.) Awesomenauts (Steam HB gift)

Vythonaut:
Penumbra Collection (GOG)

VampiroAlhazred:
Star Wars: Tie Fighter (GOG)

l0rdtr3k:
Ai War Collection(GOG)
Supreme COmmander(Steam)
Two Worlds Epic Edition(Steam)

More winners will be announced later, and the winners will receive their codes later today -- it's been a hella-busy day~!

EDIT: Prizes have been distributed to these winners~! ^__^
Awesome!! =)
Many, many thanks, Genkicolleen and Foxworks! And Congrats to the other winners. ^^
You're practically an entire Bonza giveaway, all by yourself! Thanks again, and happy GOGiversary - congrats to all!
LinustheBold: You're practically an entire Bonza giveaway, all by yourself! Thanks again, and happy GOGiversary - congrats to all!
No kidding. Lots of back-breaking work. Way to go Genki!
Foxy tracked down the Defender's Quest bundle key for GOG, hooray~!! ... but it's expired, boo :(

So, Tropico Trilogy winging kuribo's way... and that means that everyone has now been sent their keys~!
genkicolleen: ~!
Thank you very much for The Howler. I had regretted not buying the ig bundle this was in a while back. It looks beautiful. Another thank you to you, and all of the other doners!
genkicolleen: Now wait a minute, we have more winners...
Thanks so much for the game, Genki and everybody who donated for the GA.
And congratulations to the other winners.