It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GeorgIsMe: Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
I personally know the developers of this one, and in fact worked with them in a few game jams.

I know this game doesn't have the best reviews on steam, but I'll give you this tip: if you play it, consider not using the keyboard but get a controller instead.
_Slaugh_: Ok then, just because I don't want to screw up your quantum experiment...

Only one game still interest me:
Soulbringer (Steam)
high rated
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :)
high rated
Everything is up and running so we will have another quantum drawing in ~2 hours :)
high rated
Damn! A small malfunction but it should be up and running soon!
Quantum Bets are what gives our life that feeling we are "alive"

Some Q'Bs (yes, let's call em like that: It sounds nerdy and ad hoc to nowadays ASCII scripting rules) myself's into:

-If I have my family back under same roof, I'll stop playing video games so often.
-If I get a new roof, I'll get a new better paid job (as for more complicated interviews/exams/etc)
-If I have my family together on that new roof, I'll buy a new car (as for bigger)

Etc

So this Q'Bs are that even sound somehow seoidal (talking about feelings), at the end they are just part of a huge molecular composition undergone by (perhaps) millions of atoms (called "decisions") which in turn are small bets where we are at risk (not to be measured as high-mid-low) of win-lose, but, hey! That's what makes life go on, right? :D

In other words: Those 3 Q'Bs are even interconnected by themselves making a very complex equation which can only be explained in the "imaginary numbers" planar... yikes!

Anyway, here's my list:

GOG
Age of Wonders
The Witcher 2

STEAM
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Bridge Constructor
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
One Day For Ched
Soulbringer
Star Traders 4X Empires
Post edited January 10, 2015 by AcidFlux
high rated
OK, I have it! And you guys have following games:
ZFR: Soulbringer
_Slaugh_: Crunch Time!
GeorgIsMe: Borealis
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
Rhythm Destruction
damien: Dungeons: Eye of the Draconus
Power-Up
AcidFlux: Age of Wonders
The Witcher 2
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Bridge Constructor
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
One Day For Ched
Star Traders 4X Empires
As usual, give me some time to deliver those gifts :)
Post edited January 10, 2015 by Ghorpm
high rated
Everything sent :) 67 games delivered (hooray, it's almost 85% and I was hoping for 75%), 12 remain. If you still want them please let me know BELOW THIS POST (editing of previous lists won't do)
Congrats to the new winners!
alright I'll try my chances with 8-Bit Commando. but if anyone else is interested, I'll pass :)
Thanks again. Congrats to the rest of winners.
Ghorpm: Everything sent :) 67 games delivered (hooray, it's almost 85% and I was hoping for 75%), 12 remain. If you still want them please let me know BELOW THIS POST (editing of previous lists won't do)
Thank you, Ghorpm for the giveaway!
Thanks again Ghorpm for your generosity, and this amazing giveaway! :-D

Congratulations to the other winners!
high rated
I'll make one more quantum bump although I must admit that remaining games are rather not impressive ;P
Post edited January 11, 2015 by Ghorpm
high rated
And this:
damien: 8-Bit Commando
will probably conclude this great quantum bet giveaway!

Thanks a lot guys for taking part in it! I really appreciate it and I'm very happy that so many games have found a new home :)