It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

7 Billion Humans celebrates its 1st anniversary with 50% off discounts on all Tomorrow Corporation's games!

7 Billion Humans combines puzzle solving with the joys of ordering people about. Find solutions through a unique programming language, where commands are replaced with people and empathy replaced with success. A parallel computer made of people? What else could you want in a game!

Optimize. Revamp. Refine. Improve. Human Resource Machine is a title that'll have you controlling a team of office workers with simple programing in no time. It's accessible, it's logical, it's just about as evil as you'd expect. Tomorrow Corporation's all-new, all-sinister take on your reality is as spot on as ever: work smart, not hard.

Little Inferno is a peculiar little game. Partly because it's a simple fireplace simulator, and partly because it's an emotional rollercoaster. (It's also something of a puzzle game.) In Little Inferno you'll spend most of your time doing two things: buying things, then burning those things. Enter your inner pyromaniac - there's a curious satisfaction to the burning, and the focus of the game is executed perfectly with beautiful tongues of flame.

The promo ends on August 26th, 2pm UTC.
Post edited August 26, 2019 by Ashleee
GOG.com: 7 Billion Humans 1 year anniversary sale!
posted 1 hour ago
Well, let's bring this to the people's attention...

Edit: I just noticed that I don't own a single of their games on GOG...
On Steam, I own "Human Resource Machine" (great game!).

Of the other two, only "7 billion Humans" looks compelling to me...maybe I should release it from my wishlist into my account?
Post edited August 24, 2019 by BreOl72
Okay, GoG is slightly going bananas. A sale on Saturday and no official weekend sale? The end is nigh!!!!
BreOl72: On Steam, I own "Human Resource Machine" (great game!).

Of the other two, only "7 billion Humans" looks compelling to me...maybe I should release it from my wishlist into my account?
Buy it. Great programming game. If you liked Human Resource Machine, you'll like this too.
high rated
its*
ZFR: Buy it. Great programming game. If you liked Human Resource Machine, you'll like this too.
Well, I still have two days to come to a decision...

Btw: people who are interested in "Little Inferno" should definitely prefer the GOG version over the Steam version (attach.)
Attachments:
Post edited August 24, 2019 by BreOl72
Lightkey: its*
Yes, the first sentence is spelt wrong.
Maxvorstadt: Okay, GoG is slightly going bananas. A sale on Saturday and no official weekend sale? The end is nigh!!!!
I think the "2 million wishes completed" sale is supposed to be a special event, so no midweek or weekend sale.
Good to know I'm not the only one who notices such things.
MarianFA: Good to know I'm not the only one who notices such things.
I'm impressed that three people already caught this error.
This type of mistake is getting prevalent these days, but it's also a very common error, even among native English speakers, so I'm willing to cut GOG a break. :)
BreOl72: Edit: I just noticed that I don't own a single of their games on GOG...
On Steam, I own "Human Resource Machine" (great game!).
And i have it (HRM) on HB as well.

Got about halfway through 7BH. I might have to restart and try again...

Honestly had more fun with ExaPunks and beat it very quickly, same general programming genre.
Post edited August 25, 2019 by rtcvb32
Woo, thanks for the sale! Tomorrow Corp's games are great.
I only got 3/4 through HRM. Got stuck on some accursed level I have vague memories of beating my head against for over an hour... Well, time to torture myself again with 7BH! :D

Fans of Little Inferno should check out World of Goo. It's not on sale at the moment but it's ridiculously good (and made by some of Tomorrow Corp's devs, too!)
Does anyone know why the prices for games made by the Tomorrow Corporation were raised so significantly?
Gede: Does anyone know why the prices for games made by the Tomorrow Corporation were raised so significantly?
I was wondering the same thing. It's weird, like they were suddenly under new management or something.

It makes the sale relatively unattractive.
Gede: Does anyone know why the prices for games made by the Tomorrow Corporation were raised so significantly?
Seems to be the in thing after cpanel.