It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Some photos from our gaming session:
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Yeah, the beer tower wasn't enough. Must have been magical beer though, my english got much more fluid after I drank some glasses.
Psst, who's who? hihi
PaterAlf: Some photos from our gaming session:
What did you play? :)
low rated
PaterAlf: They have some scary ATM machines in Poland though. ;)
ATMs.
Btw damn, I did my Gog poll too late!
adaliabooks: What did you play? :)
I did play Hob, Echo, Battle Chasers and Absolver (only a few minutes). So nothing super secret (even if some of the games were unreleased at that time).
PaterAlf: I did play Hob, Echo, Battle Chasers and Absolver (only a few minutes). So nothing super secret (even if some of the games were unreleased at that time).
Nice you got to play some as yet unreleased stuff though :)
You forgot to say that they are hideous and also that they don't like Germans like me and prefer to eat Haspa cards.
MarkoH01: You forgot to say that they are hideous and also that they don't like Germans like me and prefer to eat Haspa cards.
I thought you might prefer to tell that story yourself. :P
Pheace: @The Mighty 6

The simplest question I can imagine. Is there anything specific you think GOG will or think they'll do different after talking to you guys?
It's hard to tell; like GR00T said one of the main thing they want to improve is their communication with the community but they were already aware of that before talking with us.
I played Hob, Hellblade, and something else...
My invite must have got lost in the post ;-(

I'll look through the pictures later.

What's it like knowing all thins juicy information and not being able to tell anyone?
mechmouse: What's it like knowing all thins juicy information and not being able to tell anyone?
It's great and it sucks at the same time.
Hob and Hellblade for me as well. We had not that much time for gaming (in fact they sqeezed it in and it was actually intended to be much longer) but we all thought that the FAQ would be far more important than us playing some games - even if they were previously unreleased.
mechmouse: What's it like knowing all thins juicy information and not being able to tell anyone?
Well, we could actually talk with each other, so not that bad, but otherwise it is a pain. Especially when you see a post, you know you can actually give an explanation, but the NDA prevents you.