It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I tried to use the form to contact support but it asks me for my dxdiag, and I see no reason to have to include it for something which is probably a gog server issue.

I am in the process downloading all my games from GOG. On one of the I am getting the 403 error.
I am not behind a proxy or anything like that. Everything else so far (downloaded over 200 games so far) downloaded fine.
Juggernaut though gets this 403 error.

Any support GOG?

Thank you.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
trusteft: Any support GOG?
Both with and without the downloader? What about lgogdownloader (assuming you have a Linux machine to run it).
403, isn't that an authentication error?

Try closing/opening the browser again, maybe clearing cookies and re-log in. I would think the Downloader wouldn't have those issues.
Have you tried an account refresh?
trusteft: Any support GOG?
JMich: Both with and without the downloader? What about lgogdownloader (assuming you have a Linux machine to run it).
I don't use the downloader, or Linux.
rtcvb32: 403, isn't that an authentication error?

Try closing/opening the browser again, maybe clearing cookies and re-log in. I would think the Downloader wouldn't have those issues.
Shouldn't that affect all the other downloads too? Why just this one?
IronArcturus: Have you tried an account refresh?
What's that?
Post edited January 19, 2015 by trusteft
I don't think that would help with something like this.
trusteft: Shouldn't that affect all the other downloads too? Why just this one?
Hmmm would seem like directory permissions... at which case as other's have already recommended, refreshing your account.... (although they didn't provide a link...)

Just to be thorough, i'd reset your internet connection in case your IP is still lingering on an old one (ours changes every 3 days and screws with my messengers and stuff all the time), and restart your computer too... a clean boot may not make much of a difference, but you would probably feel better.

Potentially they are in the middle of swapping to a different version of that file (new installer/patch?) so maybe the file is marked as being renamed or something and they'd rather block you during the change than have you download it, then immediately have to re-download the new version they post 10 minutes later...

There's tons of reasons something doesn't work right, the more moving parts the more that can go wrong.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by rtcvb32
trusteft: I tried to use the form to contact support but it asks me for my dxdiag, and I see no reason to have to include it for something which is probably a gog server issue.

I am in the process downloading all my games from GOG. On one of the I am getting the 403 error.
I am not behind a proxy or anything like that. Everything else so far (downloaded over 200 games so far) downloaded fine.
Juggernaut though gets this 403 error.

Any support GOG?

Thank you.
My suggestions:

1) You can send a support ticket without embedding the dxdiag (at least I was able to do so).
2) You can instead use this support form that deals with orders, payments and downloads and doesn't even have a dxdiag requirement.
3) It's interesting that you get this error only with Juggernaut. Assuming you don't have a ton of games (less than 400 for example), you could try to do an account refresh. My first impression is that you didn't buy Juggernaut and it was instead accidentally added to your account when the game was glitchily released here.
trusteft: What's that?
It will refresh your game shelf. You just go to your game library and type /refresh at the end of the URL.
I have just over 500 games, would that be a problem to do this magical account refresh? Would it cause problems?
trusteft: I have just over 500 games, would that be a problem to do this magical account refresh? Would it cause problems?
I can't say for sure. It did cause problems for Barry, who had about 900 games here.