It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
****************************************CLOSED. Didn't work as I'd hoped*******************************************

Wouldn't you know it? Today is the first time I ever check my "days on GOG" and it is 2300 exactly! Woohoo!

Time for a giveaway!

King's Bounty bundle is on a nice discount, but I'm not so flush I can throw around $20 like I just don't care.

However, I believe I could part with $6.66 in keeping with numerological day. So, if 2 other forumites team up with me and each is willing to put up $6.66 of their own, with a little behind the scenes cooperation, we could purchase the whole bundle and have a grand giveaway of 4 great sought-after games.

So this giveaway will happen in two parts. Part One is the part in which we discover if 3 anonymous forum friends can join forces to promote the good! Part Two will be the part in which something is given away to keep the masses happy and stave off yet another violent revolution.

Thus begins Part One!

1. Open for only 24 hours max. If there is no interest in this, I will not push it. I respect peoples' wishes to stay safe from strangers on the internet.
2. You may post your interest here in the forum or PM me.
3. Expressing your interest at this point means that you are willing to consider how this cooperation purchase may happen. In PMs we will discuss the details. Only if and when those details are amenable to all involved will we progress further.
4. No one will be coerced to make public that which they wish to keep private.

Let's see if this can come to anything!

Cheers!
Post edited January 15, 2015 by misteryo
I can throw an additional $6.66 into the pot. I already have all but dark side, which I will likely buy anyways.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by hummer010
Don't forget regional pricing. You can probably get all 4 games for $11.
gbaz69: Don't forget regional pricing. You can probably get all 4 games for $11.
That's not what I'm after. I'll let the profit traders work the black market.

I'm just interested in seeing if a couple people want to cooperate with me on a giveaway. It might work, it might not.

We've got one taker already...
hummer010: I can throw an additional $6.66 into the pot. I already have all but dark side, which I will likely buy anyways.
Sweet. Thanks!

We'll see if anyone comes along to complete the triad.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by misteryo
misteryo: That's not what I'm after. I'll let the profit traders work the black market.
Just pointing it out. Also to make acquiring them more simple of course.

Not in btw. +1
misteryo:
...unfortunately too skint to manage that - but - as we're on the numerical stuff...

1111 days for me today!

...and thus doubly unfortunate I cannot contribute.
Attachments:
Well, I'll just close this. Doesn't seem to have garnered interest.

Hmmm... I'll have to rethink a bit and figure out if the basic idea has any legs.

Cheers!
misteryo:
Sachys: ...unfortunately too skint to manage that - but - as we're on the numerical stuff...

1111 days for me today!

...and thus doubly unfortunate I cannot contribute.
Congratulations, Sachys & MisterYo! May the numbers portend good times ahead for you :D
misteryo: Well, I'll just close this. Doesn't seem to have garnered interest.

Hmmm... I'll have to rethink a bit and figure out if the basic idea has any legs.

Cheers!
That works out well for me - my $6.66 wound up joining another $42 of mine and buying a new power steering line for my car today. Dam cars.