It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd add their games to the list in first post but on GOG they are listed with a different publisher/developer so I'm not sure.
Pardinuz: Here's a related giveaway if you're interested: [link omitted]

Just do the captcha and hit the red button and you'll get a This War of Mine GOG key.
Just a heads-up, according to discussion on reddit, if I understand it correctly the maker of that giveaway (or someone promoting it on twitter at least) has clarified that it was supposed to be for a cybersecurity community only, not public for all.
Lexor: Yes, I know about that difference in discounts, but I was missing DLCs only and it was still weird for me to decide to buy complete edition instead of just DLCs.
I also had the base game already, and since it's for a good cause I went for the DLC for myself as I wanted to also get a copy of the Complete Edition to gift. Otherwise I'd have to make two separate purchases which would mean double the transaction costs, aka less profit.

I guess the Complete Edition is listed as a separate entry in your library, yes?
HypersomniacLive: I guess the Complete Edition is listed as a separate entry in your library, yes?
No, I still have just base game listed but now it has its DLCs inside the tab.
Pardinuz: Here's a related giveaway if you're interested: [link omitted]

Just do the captcha and hit the red button and you'll get a This War of Mine GOG key.
DiffuseReflection: Just a heads-up, according to discussion on reddit, if I understand it correctly the maker of that giveaway (or someone promoting it on twitter at least) has clarified that it was supposed to be for a cybersecurity community only, not public for all.
not only that, but it is completly counter to the spirit of this thread. by getting the game for free, you are not supporting Red Cross at all.
low rated
F4LL0UT: I wasn't going to talk about it but: if that were the case I probably wouldn't have sent a shitload of food, diapers and basic medicine to the border yesterday, nor provided several boxes of clothing to refugees today nor organised shelter for them. As cheesy as it may sound, I pick sides based on compassion and acts of compassion bring me far more happiness than the suffering of "the other side" as you call it.
I think every responsible person who has excess means should do this (sending food and clothing and helping those who have suffered in the armed conflict). I did the same by helping the people fleeing Donbass in 2014-2015 but while doing it I didn't label the Ukrainians as "aggressors". I didn't have time for that. That's my entire problem with what GOG has done. You don't pick sides. You help if you can. All this sounds like a cheap marketing stunt, and I would be OK with that but they really outdid themselves with some of the tweets that generate nothing but hatred. Serbs and Croatians were killing each other during their civil war not long time ago. I don't even want to think that civilians from one of the sides deserve no compassion.

F4LL0UT: Anyway, I hope also for your very own sake that this war is Putin's final mistake and an ever so slightly better man is going to take his place and pull a 180 on his policies which is actually a possibility, at least for a while.
If you think that I am a Putin supporter then, well, you are jumping to conclusions. I never said anything about my political views but I see you are eager to put any Russian person on fire.
It's not the first time 11 BIts Studios prove that they deserve our respect. I've bought the game already twice in the past. I suppose is the right moment to buy it a third time.
low rated
Ruvika: It's a shame that this war is just separating all of us, yet now you are considering leave this forum, for what? Some stupid tweets that should have never existed in the first place? For the senseless discussions and hatred that is in the forum in this days?
I agree that everyone should keep their head cool. Burning bridges is easy, rebuilding them is not. Wars are never good for anyone, so let's hope that the conflict is resolved soon.
DiffuseReflection: Just a heads-up, according to discussion on reddit, if I understand it correctly the maker of that giveaway (or someone promoting it on twitter at least) has clarified that it was supposed to be for a cybersecurity community only, not public for all.
amok: not only that, but it is completly counter to the spirit of this thread. by getting the game for free, you are not supporting Red Cross at all.
I get that, but they're running this charity event for 7 days only, and 5 days have passed. If you haven't donated already, you're unlikely to do it now. So I thought there would be no harm in sharing the giveaway and giving the tread a bump.

Anyway, deleted the link since if was not meant to be a public giveaway.
Post edited March 02, 2022 by Pardinuz
How many gifts can you buy of the same game? I wanted to buy a couple of giftcodes of This War of Mine but I only managed to buy 1 and after that it says I can't and should wait 24 hours? It's not a bank confirmation related issue because I was using gog wallet.
XYCat: How many gifts can you buy of the same game? I wanted to buy a couple of giftcodes of This War of Mine but I only managed to buy 1 and after that it says I can't and should wait 24 hours?
One copy every 24 hours. Last paragraph in the support article I cannot buy a game as a gift, why?
Bought it.
Wonder
Can GOG and other companies create more games to support red cross?
Maybe they can count it as charrity, so players can get digital copy, red cross money, and company tax deduction?

If there are more, can they be in one list like discount lists.
Post edited March 02, 2022 by felixsylvaris
XYCat: How many gifts can you buy of the same game? I wanted to buy a couple of giftcodes of This War of Mine but I only managed to buy 1 and after that it says I can't and should wait 24 hours?
Ice_Mage: One copy every 24 hours. Last paragraph in the support article I cannot buy a game as a gift, why?
How perverse. People can't even give to the charity that GOG is running. I know. Buy 1....but people want to buy more than 1 for a good reason. Go figure.
felixsylvaris: Can GOG and other companies create more games to support red cross?
I don't think it's feasible to spend the resources to make entire games for charity. But it should be possible to make more DLC like This War of Mine - War Child charity (not available on GOG).
Shmacky-McNuts: People can't even give to the charity that GOG is running.
I believe the 24-hour limit exists to prevent scalping (buying in bulk at a discount, then reselling at a markup). It is of course counterproductive in this situation.
Acid Wizard Studio have joined in. Profits from sales between February 24th and March 8th on all platforms will be donated to the Ukrainian Red Cross.
Statement
Darkwood

GOG now has a promo page listing all the aforementioned games
https://www.gog.com/promo/20220302_support_ukraine

The counter currently shows a little under 23 hours, which matches up with GOG's initial pledge to support 11 Bit Studio's initiative. Other studios have set end dates past that.