It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Count me in please, and thank you. :)
Im in, ty!
Now how awesome is this? I totally want to play this! Count me in!! =D Thanks ne_zavarj & James
Yes please, in
Thanks in advance! :)
Not in, but thanks and +1for the giveaway, ne_zavarj! (thanks as well to Lightmare Studios for their generosity)

The game could be played offline? (I have no Internet access at home) --> kindly answered by Teremus, a few posts below.

EDIT: Yep. I've searched the answer before asking, but I'm still confused:

From the Kickstarter page:
"Comprehensive Ever Changing Single Player Campaign - We have an in depth Single Player Campaign, that will have side quests added to it each week. All cards unlockable without ever needing to play a human."

From the Website:
"All of your cards and decks are saved on our server so you can't possibly lose them even if you lose your phone, or play from a different device."
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Thespian*
Consider me in, thanks to you and the devs!
JaqFrost: Looks neat. =) How does this compare to Scrolls? Seems like there are a lot of card games going around right now.
Scrolls is a completely different genre. This is James, btw. I'm the Community Engagement Manager for Lightmare, I'll be happy to address your concerns either here or on steam. Scrolls makes use of the RPG tactics with their laning board. It's not about playing the cards, it's about positioning your lanes properly. Please refer to Kings and Legends TCG for a comparison.

Infinity Wars is purely a classic style TCG, with modern day enhancements that you can't do with a physical game. Too many games are deviating from what made the TCG Genre popular 20 years ago. We're not going to do that, instead we're going to enhance the good portions of the game to better everyone's play experience. Please refer to the gameplay video that Ne_Zavarj so kindly linked early in the post.

Thespian*: Thanks and +1for the giveaway, ne_zavarj! (thanks as well to Lightmare Studios for their generosity)

The game could be played offline? (I have no Internet access at home) If that's the case, I'd like to enter. ;)

EDIT: Yep. I've searched the answer before asking, but I'm still confused:

From the Kickstarter page:
"Comprehensive Ever Changing Single Player Campaign - We have an in depth Single Player Campaign, that will have side quests added to it each week. All cards unlockable without ever needing to play a human."

From the Website:
"All of your cards and decks are saved on our server so you can't possibly lose them even if you lose your phone, or play from a different device."
Eventually yes. The single player campaign and PvE all still require an online connection so as to download the information from our servers. As you said with the information being stored on our servers at Lightmare, obviously your device would still need to download your decks and such.

Offline play is definitely intended down the road, but it's not able to be done that way just yet. I apologize if that is an inconvenience to you.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Teremus
Teremus: snip
Welcome in here . :)
Teremus: Scrolls is a completely different genre. This is James, btw. I'm the Community Engagement Manager for Lightmare, I'll be happy to address your concerns either here or on steam. Scrolls makes use of the RPG tactics with their laning board. It's not about playing the cards, it's about positioning your lanes properly. Please refer to Kings and Legends TCG for a comparison.

Infinity Wars is purely a classic style TCG, with modern day enhancements that you can't do with a physical game. Too many games are deviating from what made the TCG Genre popular 20 years ago. We're not going to do that, instead we're going to enhance the good portions of the game to better everyone's play experience. Please refer to the gameplay video that Ne_Zavarj so kindly linked early in the post.
Thanks for the info.
Thespian*: The game could be played offline? (I have no Internet access at home)...
Teremus: Eventually yes. The single player campaign and PvE all still require an online connection so as to download the information from our servers. As you said with the information being stored on our servers at Lightmare, obviously your device would still need to download your decks and such.

Offline play is definitely intended down the road, but it's not able to be done that way just yet. I apologize if that is an inconvenience to you.
Thanks for the kind (and quick) reply, James. Very nice of you. :)
Thank you ne_zavarj and James, count me in.

Cheers!
How to join? :)
wodny: How to join? :)
Just write: " i'm in " or " i'd like to participate "
Post edited June 20, 2013 by ne_zavarj
wodny: How to join? :)
ne_zavarj: Just write: " i'm in " or " i'd like to participate "
I'm in of course. There is nothing better than a good online PC TCG. :)