It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you for key!!! This will improve community greatly!!

=)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by KOJIRO2008
I would love to have a key, if there are any more available!
Got mine, thank you!
Any more Infinity Wars keys available??
Please send me one if so!
Post edited July 17, 2013 by Kuristafa
Greetings. Since I'm an old TCG fan, I'd really love to try this game out. If there is are any keys left, I'd be really grateful to receive one. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I thank the kind people who've helped me. Really appreciate it!

PhiBrainChild
Post edited July 18, 2013 by PhiBrainChild
PhiBrainChild: Greetings. Since I'm an old TCG fan, I'd really love to try this game out. If there is are any keys left, I'd be really grateful to receive one. Thanks in advance!

PhiBrainChild
Check Pm.
This game looks cool. Are there any codes left?

EDIT: thanks!
Post edited July 18, 2013 by drblack884
Hey there, I've been eying thing game for months now, it looks really fun.
Unfortunately I noticed it after the Kickstarter campaign was already done so couldn't help.

I would be eternally in your debt if there were still keys left,
I would bring you brown rocks, then defeat a badass skag, then pilfer the lost staff of Mount Schuler, and then I would bring you the head of the Destroyer of Worlds and THEN I would dance for your enjoyment! MWwahahah--

Anyway, cheers if you still have some left. :)

Edit: Thanks a lot! It won't go to waste! ^^
Post edited July 19, 2013 by SlasherZet
Hi ne_zavarj, thats really nice from you!
If there is a code left i'd appreciate it. Although i have to say that i'm not that into TCG.
My friend on the other hand is a maniac and desperatly trying to get an invite key.
Would be nice if i could surprise him with one from you. :)
We both are playing Scrolls atm. but he wants to try Infinity Wars so badly... my ears are bleeding. XD

EDIT:
YAY big thanks for the key! I bet he will play at least 2 days without seeing the sun. XD
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Flosse001
I'd appreciate a beta key if there are any left :) Been looking for one since seeing some gameplay on twitch and it looks fun!
Would love to go back in time and fund the kickstarter. Been on an online tcg kick lately. Enjoyed Scrolls for a while, but the low amount of content is getting a bit stale.

If there's any keys left, it'd be much appreciated if I could get one (or even better if I could get one for my friend as well).
This looks quite nice! Would like to give this game a shot too so if some can spare me an invite code, that'd be awesome!
If there are any codes left, I'd love one.
I'm starting to get really bored of Scrolls. Would really appreciate a beta key as this game looks quite enjoyable.
Scrolls is too slow, Solforge is too undeveloped and Hex is nonexistent. I would love to try out this game if there are keys available.