It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i'm in, if there are any left.
I have pm you OP.
Thanks a lot for your action :)
Moreover, I heard about this game from the popular game website, and was searching everywhere for the beta key and GoG pop up in the google search.
:) So what i am trying to say is I am not the one who spam PM =.=! and really , why do they even try to get >1 beta key?
Post edited July 02, 2013 by hnam31190
I wonder how many ALT's are in this thread
Hi I wonder if someone could share a invitation key? Are there still some keys? thx
shane-o: I wonder how many ALT's are in this thread
I don't know .
Voted Infinity Wars on Green light, but would love to have one code before released on Steam !
(i am sure they will do it : )
If there's any chance of getting a 2nd code I have a friend who is heavily into MtG who would probably dig this...
If not then it doesn't matter
Hi i would like a code if there are any available, been following the game for some time
Is there any codes left i would like a code if there are any available, i been following the game for some time
I would love to have one code... hope I am not the only girl playing ;)
Hi there !
I really love Digital Card Games !
And I would trule apreciate to have one code to take a look at this game too !
Holy moly...a lot of new accounts created for this=( Poor ne_zavarj.... I can only imagine your message box. If you happen to have another code though I would not mind checking it out. Thanks.
I love you ne_zaverj :P Got home after a long day to find a new game for me to play :D Not only a new game but a new FUN looking TCG, downloading now on my Australian.... internet.... Can't wait!
I have no need for the code. Just wanted to give +1. Great giveaway!
I'd like a code if there are any left.