It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ravushimo: Hey, i managed to register on IW site, but when i use code you provided it just sent me error:
Invalid invite code: Invalid invite code (used)
It just couse site is overloaded or something is wrong with codes?
You are not alone with this problem . Already wrote about it to the developer .
Post edited June 28, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Ok thanks m8 ;)
oh i got it !!!! thanks!!!!
any invites left? i'm definitely interested in it!
Damn, that's a lot of PMs to write! Props on achieving it, though I wonder if your inbox and notifications will get overloaded with the replies :P

Thanks to both you and James for the initiative!
If it's not too late and still going I'm in.

Neat style of these cards, reminds me something between Astral Tournament and Magic: The Gathering. ;-)
Hi there,

TCG/CCG player here. Currently playing MMDOC and I'd love to test this one out so if you have any codes left I'd really like to get one.

Thanks in advance.
Why hello there internet chums.

I am a long-time player of MTG, tried out a few others and enjoyed just about every one of them. If there is still a key left I humbly request that it be entrusted with me.
is there any invite code left? i want to play the game , thanks before
Bjornalf: snip
HenitoKisou: snip
Saajkor: snip
secrettoaster: snip
putera001: snip
sent
are there still keys left? i would like to try. thanks
Spinorial: Damn, that's a lot of PMs to write! Props on achieving it, though I wonder if your inbox and notifications will get overloaded with the replies :P
I have contacted ( received and sent messages ) with 535 members ( plus four " blue guys " ) since 2009 .
Post edited June 29, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Got my code. Thank you very much.
Hello there.I saw a friend playing this game and i really liked it,so i want to try it myself.Can i get a key if there are any keys left?
i was invited to play by my friend, any invite code left ? thanks in advance