It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So we are getting closer to 1000 games milestone on GOG.Should there be sale,free game,or something else?Or absolutely nothing?This is a big thing for GOG,any suggestions?
high rated
RottenRotz: So we are getting closer to 1000 games milestone on GOG.Should there be sale,free game,or something else?Or absolutely nothing?This is a big thing for GOG,any suggestions?
To celebrate they plan to unbundle "99 Levels To Hell"...
RottenRotz: So we are getting closer to 1000 games milestone on GOG.Should there be sale,free game,or something else?Or absolutely nothing?This is a big thing for GOG,any suggestions?
I know it says 980 DRM-Free games, but it's not actually 980 games, since that number includes premium editions and DLCs. Still, I believe GOG will count them as 1000. When they reached the 500 games milestone, they did a 500 games giveaway, so maybe this time we'll get a 1000 games giveaway.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
Where do you even see those. One thousand game could be in my opinion road rash or discworld 1. =)
Don't need any free games, just need to keep up with great releases. :) Celebrate by finally bringing back more EA, Ubi, Squeenix, Activision, etc. games.
Antimateria: One thousand game could be in my opinion road rash or discworld 1. =)
There won't be a 1000th game. Once we unbundle we go directly from 980 to 1050. hehehe
Post edited March 19, 2015 by ZFR
Grargar: I know it says 980 DRM-Free games, but it's not actually 980 games, since that number includes premium editions and DLCs.
I really wish they added a filter for that.
It would also be nice if GOG could get back all those games that left the site.
Antimateria: One thousand game could be in my opinion road rash or discworld 1. =)
ZFR: There won't be a 1000th game. Once we unbundle we go directly from 980 to 1050. hehehe
I don't like bundles.. though I would have liked bundle where you get double dragon neon and bloodrayne 2d sroller

*2d scroller even

Edit2 what we where talking about? =D
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Antimateria
Grargar: I know it says 980 DRM-Free games, but it's not actually 980 games, since that number includes premium editions and DLCs. Still, I believe GOG will count them as 1000. When they reached the 500 games milestone, they did a 500 games giveaway, so maybe this time we'll get a 1000 games giveaway.
By my count, we are at 959 games released. Worlds of Magic should be the 960th, assuming they don't delay it that much.
Waiting for MaGoG to correct me.
JMich: By my count, we are at 959 games released. Worlds of Magic should be the 960th, assuming they don't delay it that much.
Waiting for MaGoG to correct me.
Apparently, 967?
Edit: Operation Flashpoint is not in this list. Was its ID replaced by ArmA?
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
mrkgnao: To celebrate they plan to unbundle "99 Levels To Hell"...
Uhaha!
:' )
mrkgnao: To celebrate they plan to unbundle "99 Levels To Hell"...
Funny, I could swear we've already entered hell territory with the unbundling; only thing I'm unsure of is what level we're currently at.
They should make a big sale on Sacrifice .
Grargar: Apparently, 967?
Damn it. Will have to check my spreadsheet again to see why the difference.

Grargar: Edit: Operation Flashpoint is not in this list. Was its ID replaced by ArmA?
Yes. Those that had Operation Flashpoint got it replaced by ArmA when it was released.