It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!

We're ready with the second hotfix, still focusing primarily on the missing translations. The batch is simply replacing the unlocalized texts, but please be aware that we're still not done yet. Some missing translations can occur, and we plan to fulfill them with the ready-to-go text by the end of the week. We are aiming for Thursday, so stay tuned for another batch of translations and additional fixes.

Additionally, Hotfix 1.0.45 is tweaking Harvest Time Deduction. We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're glad that you're supportive during those intense days. Feel free to enter the discussion on the Gamedec Discord channel or the Steam Discussions to share your feedback or report the bug. Our dev team is working hard to resolve all of them. The more precise roadmap, showing you the next steps of the development progress, will be available on Thursday. Also, we're extending the LQA service to constantly update all the bugs, missing tags, and other issues related to the text.

Best,
Team Gamedec
Attachments:
TrueMatt: Hi!

We're ready with the second hotfix, still focusing primarily on the missing translations. The batch is simply replacing the unlocalized texts, but please be aware that we're still not done yet. Some missing translations can occur, and we plan to fulfill them with the ready-to-go text by the end of the week. We are aiming for Thursday, so stay tuned for another batch of translations and additional fixes.

Additionally, Hotfix 1.0.45 is tweaking Harvest Time Deduction. We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're glad that you're supportive during those intense days. Feel free to enter the discussion on the Gamedec Discord channel or the Steam Discussions to share your feedback or report the bug. Our dev team is working hard to resolve all of them. The more precise roadmap, showing you the next steps of the development progress, will be available on Thursday. Also, we're extending the LQA service to constantly update all the bugs, missing tags, and other issues related to the text.

Best,
Team Gamedec
Thank you - does not look like the offline version is here yet, but I will try it once available.

Best,
Team Gamedec
Cheers for the quick fix!

Does this finally fix Nanette's blocker at the end? Because the previous patch didn't quite fix that, I was still in an infinite loop when choosing to "tell her everything." Luckily I could choose other options which worked.

Best,
Team Gamedec
squid830: Cheers for the quick fix!

Does this finally fix Nanette's blocker at the end? Because the previous patch didn't quite fix that, I was still in an infinite loop when choosing to "tell her everything." Luckily I could choose other options which worked.
The even newer 1.0.50 was supposed to fix the Nanette interaction.
squid830: Cheers for the quick fix!

TrueMatt: The even newer 1.0.50 was supposed to fix the Nanette interaction.
Unfortunately I'd already passed that point when I finally grabbed the 1.0.50 version, and couldn't be bothered going back again.

I did notice that with 1.0.50, I got caught in a similar locked-out conversation with the bowel in Knight's Code. I could put it down, but picking it up stuck me in an endless conversation - except this one had no topics at all, it just locked me. Could have something to do with the "question" I chose to ask the "tree" when I placed the bowel, so this bug may have always been there. I believe I asked about the nature of the tree (or something like that) - in a previous game (no patches) I asked something else and it worked fine.