It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone!

The Hotfix 1.0.40 is now live. Thank you so much for being so supportive throughout all the social media channels and the stores. We know that there are still unlocalized texts in the game, which is our primary task to fix. The following Hotfix covers around half of the whole missing texts. Another Hotfix will be live at the beginning of the next week, and we hope that it should cover all the missing texts. We can estimate that the total amount of the translated text exceeds 95%.

Changelog:

- Added additional localized content to the English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, French, German and Spanish languages versions.

- The German localization will be tweaked in the more significant chunk in the next update.

- Fixed a blocker on a conversation involving Nanette at the Mushroom after the Harvest Time case.

Stay tuned for more technical information right after the weekend. Our support team will be available for you during the weekend to answer your questions and gather your feedback regarding the most crucial blockers or any other bugs that will occur during the game. Feel free to enter the discussion on the Gamedec Discord channel or the Steam Discussions. A more detailed roadmap of the planned hotfixes and patches will be available next week.

Best,
Team Gamedec
TrueMatt: The Hotfix 1.0.40 is now live.
Please Matt, reach out to GOG that they should fix that pre-order issue immediately. I'm afraid, we'll have to wait until Monday otherwise. The only way to update the game with Galaxy was to uninstall and reinstall because of the DLC that isn't in my library anymore.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Hustlefan
TrueMatt: Hi everyone!

The Hotfix 1.0.40 is now live. Thank you so much for being so supportive throughout all the social media channels and the stores. We know that there are still unlocalized texts in the game, which is our primary task to fix. The following Hotfix covers around half of the whole missing texts. Another Hotfix will be live at the beginning of the next week, and we hope that it should cover all the missing texts. We can estimate that the total amount of the translated text exceeds 95%.

Changelog:

- Added additional localized content to the English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, French, German and Spanish languages versions.

- The German localization will be tweaked in the more significant chunk in the next update.

- Fixed a blocker on a conversation involving Nanette at the Mushroom after the Harvest Time case.

Stay tuned for more technical information right after the weekend. Our support team will be available for you during the weekend to answer your questions and gather your feedback regarding the most crucial blockers or any other bugs that will occur during the game. Feel free to enter the discussion on the Gamedec Discord channel or the Steam Discussions. A more detailed roadmap of the planned hotfixes and patches will be available next week.

Best,
Team Gamedec
First, thanks a lot !
For the game, and for your reactivity :3

There are still some issues with localized texts, in my case in French.
In the menu for character creation, "Pronouns" and "Values" have Polish texts.
And 'Character Preset" in English.

Version 1.0.40.

May the Force be with you all !

EDIT : Too many Polish contents are still ingame for now, I'm gonna just wait a bit until next patch ;)
Attachments:
gamedec.png (344 Kb)
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Fostus
Hey o/
Thank you for your work!

The German version is unfortunately - for someone who doesn't understand Polish - not really playable :(
So I will have to wait for next week.

I wish you a nice weekend and of course enough sleep :)

Regards,
melcom
TrueMatt: The Hotfix 1.0.40 is now live.
Hustlefan: Please Matt, reach out to GOG that they should fix that pre-order issue immediately. I'm afraid, we'll have to wait until Monday otherwise. The only way to update the game with Galaxy was to uninstall and reinstall because of the DLC that isn't in my library anymore.
I was wondering what was up with that. Galaxy couldn't update my game either (says it wasn't a "proper version" or something), so I'm using the offline installers now (which would normally be my preferred option anyway, but of course it came out on Galaxy before the offline version was available for download).
What the hell is happening? I'm unable to update the game cause it is saying that I've pirated it somehow! Since when there is DRM on GOG? Has the Cybershit 20XX cursed the whole platform now?
Attachments:
brother_bethor: What the hell is happening? I'm unable to update the game cause it is saying that I've pirated it somehow! Since when there is DRM on GOG? Has the Cybershit 20XX cursed the whole platform now?
Have the same issue (but didn't have issue with CP2077)
brother_bethor: What the hell is happening? I'm unable to update the game cause it is saying that I've pirated it somehow! Since when there is DRM on GOG? Has the Cybershit 20XX cursed the whole platform now?
Blackrabbit89: Have the same issue (but didn't have issue with CP2077)
Read this posts: https://www.gog.com/forum/gamedec/preorder_content_removed_from_account/post8

The Error has everyone that preordered the game. Myself included.

EDIt: All Content are back.
Post edited September 18, 2021 by Samuraifox