It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I ran the patch, it says the game version is newer than the patch, which obviously isn't...
Do I have to uninstall everything and install 1.0.0 before applying the patch? How do I keep my save files?
I can't update either... Also does anyone know what this patch adds/fixes?
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Seabjorn
Same here.
And also here. Hmmm... this happened with their update to Resonance last week, and now FTL today.

Beef up the QA, please.
I''m having this too, although the FTL website doesn't say anything about 2.0.0.7...
Hmm I wonder if this was supposed to be the new 1.0.3 patch?

But apparently they just changed the filename of the 1.0.2.6 patch, maybe because everyone was complaining?

1.0.3 log can be seen here:

http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9681
Same problem here.
... and here.
Yup i'm also getting the same message.
Just uninstall FTL, Install the setup_ftl_1.0.2.8.exe, then Install the 2.0.0.7 patch. Worked for me.
(quickest)

OR

Uninstall FTL, (make sure to keep your saves), then download and install the new Installer which is also version 2.0.0.7
Post edited December 22, 2012 by BigDumbYak
I'm having the same problem here. Cannot update from v1.0.2.6 to v2.0.0.7 with the patch.
Seabjorn: I can't update either... Also does anyone know what this patch adds/fixes?
BigDumbYak: Just uninstall FTL, Install the setup_ftl_1.0.2.8.exe, then Install the 2.0.0.7 patch. Worked for me.
(quickest)

OR

Uninstall FTL, (make sure to keep your saves), then download and install the new Installer which is also version 2.0.0.7
I figured this might work - but better yet that they fix it.
I uninstalled the game, reinstalled and then patched. If you keep your saves, there's no disruption. But I agree, they should fix this..
The new edition is 1.0.3.1, not 2.0.0.7

even when it installs from the GOG installer.

Works fine
Post edited December 22, 2012 by jackalKnight
Same issue here. I'd prefer not to have to uninstall and reinstall the game to patch it. I'll just wait and see if they fix it soon.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by AvistTorch