It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fight'N Rage has been update yesterday, with a bug fix, related to an incorrect enemy defeat count at end of first level (a big thanks to NattyCat for notify that bug!).
For those who are using the offline installer, I'd recommend you to update the game.
Post edited January 14, 2019 by sebagamesdev
Thank you so much!
Can you look into a possible bug when running at 4k. It causes the screen to flash and the game is unplayable in full screen. It works in Window mode but it's too small to actually play
sebagamesdev: Fight'N Rage has been update yesterday, with a bug fix, related to an incorrect enemy defeat count at end of first level (a big thanks to NattyCat for notify that bug!).
For those who are using the offline installer, I'd recommend you to update the game.
Thanks for bringing your game here, i have been enjoying it quite a bit.
Unfortunately the offline installer remains out of date (see attached image).
I have already notified a blue about it so now i am letting you know as well.
Thanks again :)
Attachments:
version.png (172 Kb)
Post edited January 17, 2019 by Hikage1983
sebagamesdev: Fight'N Rage has been update yesterday, with a bug fix, related to an incorrect enemy defeat count at end of first level (a big thanks to NattyCat for notify that bug!).
Hikage1983: Thanks for bringing your game here, i have been enjoying it quite a bit.
Hmm... Interesting. Gog is already who made the offline installer, maybe they need to make sure that each offline version is stable before creating the installer(?)... I must check it. Meanwhile, looks like the best way to keep it updated is using the Galaxy Client.
Hikage1983: Thanks for bringing your game here, i have been enjoying it quite a bit.
sebagamesdev: Hmm... Interesting. Gog is already who made the offline installer, maybe they need to make sure that each offline version is stable before creating the installer(?)... I must check it. Meanwhile, looks like the best way to keep it updated is using the Galaxy Client.
Offline installer is finally up to date. Thank you.