It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have the latest version for Fez. This is patch 1.10. Please check your accounts for the latest Universal Update to download.

Changelog:

- Fix issue with Gomez being launched in the air in the connective rails
industrial level
- Removed stray collision tile in bell tower level
- Added launch option for the game not to pause when exiting focus state
- Fix issues with disabling Steamworks via the launch option (since 1.09)
- Fix for issue with brightness control and the CMY cave (since 1.09)
- Fixed intermittent hang while loading the final cutscene (since 1.09)

Thank you and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have the latest version for Fez. This is patch 1.10. Please check your accounts for the latest Universal Update to download.

Changelog:

industrial level

the game has been flagged as updated totay , i can't figured out what's has been updated .... i have already the latest version downloaded,....

Changelog:

industrial level

DyNaer: the game has been flagged as updated totay , i can't figured out what's has been updated .... i have already the latest version downloaded,....
Mac version was added :)
DyNaer: the game has been flagged as updated totay , i can't figured out what's has been updated .... i have already the latest version downloaded,....
JudasIscariot: Mac version was added :)
ahhh, ok ; but the notification is still broken, the update flag was on the english update iirc.... :p
DyNaer: ahhh, ok ; but the notification is still broken, the update flag was on the english update iirc.... :p
It's not broken I just didn't flag every language because one installer = many languages :P
DyNaer: ahhh, ok ; but the notification is still broken, the update flag was on the english update iirc.... :p
JudasIscariot: It's not broken I just didn't flag every language because one installer = many languages :P
i mean the flag wasn't on the mac installer n but on the game update , unless you consider the windows game update as the mac version O_O.
Post edited September 23, 2013 by DyNaer
Great news! Thank you!
JudasIscariot: It's not broken I just didn't flag every language because one installer = many languages :P
DyNaer: i mean the flag wasn't on the mac installer n but on the game update , unless you consider the windows game update as the mac version O_O.
I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I can tell the difference between Windows and Mac :P

You sure that wasn't left over from the previous update? Not doubting you, just trying to figure out what's going on as I have checked on my end and I can tell that I flagged the Mac version today :)
cyboff: Great news! Thank you!
You're welcome :)
Post edited September 23, 2013 by JudasIscariot
DyNaer: i mean the flag wasn't on the mac installer n but on the game update , unless you consider the windows game update as the mac version O_O.
JudasIscariot: I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I can tell the difference between Windows and Mac :P

You sure that wasn't left over from the previous update? Not doubting you, just trying to figure out what's going on as I have checked on my end and I can tell that I flagged the Mac version today :)
i'm 100% sure, but since the notifications take forever too disapear after checking related games, it's possible it's linked to it

it's also possible it's a flag left from the last update , but since i downloaded it some days ago the update, i have some doubts.

it's also possible the notification system doesn't like too much Opera :p

however i'm absolutly sure there's was no flag for the Mac version.
JudasIscariot: I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I can tell the difference between Windows and Mac :P

DyNaer: i'm 100% sure, but since the notifications take forever too disapear after checking related games, it's possible it's linked to it

it's also possible it's a flag left from the last update , but since i downloaded it some days ago the update, i have some doubts.

Weird as it showed up just fine in Chrome :)
Attachments:
DyNaer: i'm 100% sure, but since the notifications take forever too disapear after checking related games, it's possible it's linked to it

JudasIscariot: Weird as it showed up just fine in Chrome :)
I use the other shelves presentation (i don't think it changes anything) because the presentation you use is too long to load ( i have 300+ games on my account) wih my connexion.

The issue (could be not an issue) , could be related , i don't wait the games list is totaly loaded and sometimes some flags icons ain't properly displayed or not present... but still .... If this is an issue , then it happends since the website changes irrc.

I will check more carefully the next time , atm , i don't have other updates to check :) . Also to confirm this : a game updated need to have a new mac installer xD (lots of requirements :P)

JudasIscariot: Weird as it showed up just fine in Chrome :)
I also received a notification for the Windows version. The "Universal Update" was flagged as "new".

Changelog:

industrial level

Hi, thank you for the patch, but after installing it I have an annoyng horizontal line flashing in the middle of the screen for all the width of the screen.
This issue is not present in the 1.0 version, so I think that there may be something wrong in this update for my graphic card.
I can't make a screenshot because as I try to make one, it gives me the pause screen and not the graphics error.
Thank you for your support.

Changelog:

industrial level

tolteko: Hi, thank you for the patch, but after installing it I have an annoyng horizontal line flashing in the middle of the screen for all the width of the screen.
This issue is not present in the 1.0 version, so I think that there may be something wrong in this update for my graphic card.
I can't make a screenshot because as I try to make one, it gives me the pause screen and not the graphics error.
Have you updated your drivers?
tolteko: Hi, thank you for the patch, but after installing it I have an annoyng horizontal line flashing in the middle of the screen for all the width of the screen.
JudasIscariot: Have you updated your drivers?
Yes, they're up to date... At the moment I'm playing with the 1.0 until I'll fix this issue.