It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

File 2.0.0.3-4.bin appears to be damaged (see attachment), even after downloading it separately and running the integrity check again. Anybody else getting the same error?
Attachments:
This question / problem has been solved by JudasIscariotimage
I get the same error. :(
Attachments:
I only just finished the download, didn't even try to install yet. The gog downloader says "Checksum error on chunk 2, please contact support!"
Exact same problem here.
The 4th BIN file should be working as intended now :) Please try re-downloading just the 4th BIN file if you have everything else already downloaded :)
JudasIscariot: The 4th BIN file should be working as intended now :) Please try re-downloading just the 4th BIN file if you have everything else already downloaded :)
Thanks for fixing the installer! :)
Working now, thank you! :)

And just a heads up for you fellow heretics out there: there is no native Xbox 360 controller support. Nothing Xpadder etc. can't fix though ;)
Post edited March 17, 2015 by -cerberus-
-cerberus-: Working now, thank you! :)

And just a heads up for you fellow heretics out there: there is no native Xbox 360 controller support. Nothing Xpadder etc. can't fix though ;)
Because this isn't console port either, Monolith has that multi-platform engine, advanced jupiter extended, modified from the first game and the same as Condemned 2 Bloodshot, the closest thing that work here is playstation style controller. ;-)
-cerberus-: Working now, thank you! :)

HenitoKisou: Because this isn't console port either, Monolith has that multi-platform engine, advanced jupiter extended, modified from the first game and the same as Condemned 2 Bloodshot, the closest thing that work here is playstation style controller. ;-)
That's quite alright, I'm glad it's not a lazy console port. I just figured the majority of post-2008 PC games featured native yet optional 360 controller support.