It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new build of F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0a with the manual check completely removed. We though we had it removed earlier but it somehow slipped through the cracks. Well, it's fixed now. Thank you and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded a new build of F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0a with the manual check completely removed. We though we had it removed earlier but it somehow slipped through the cracks. Well, it's fixed now. Thank you and have a nice day :)
why? it was fun! :D can we have both versions? or it is some kind of DRM? :D

and pretty please, build a mac version for me :D it works well in Boxer.app!
you just need full numerical keyboard or joystick/controller - but it is imho fully understandable for everyone who wants to play flightsim... (windows users with notebooks without numeric keypad need to to use full keyboard too, so I don't think it is THAT big problem)...

cyboff: why? it was fun! :D can we have both versions? or it is some kind of DRM? :D

you just need full numerical keyboard or joystick/controller - but it is imho fully understandable for everyone who wants to play flightsim... (windows users with notebooks without numeric keypad need to to use full keyboard too, so I don't think it is THAT big problem)...
This this ^ it was where I learned airplane shapes for the first time. Till this day I never confuse a F-14,F-15 and F-18 because of this game.

cyboff: why? it was fun! :D can we have both versions? or it is some kind of DRM? :D

I would recommend that any Mac users that want this write to Support under feedback :)
JudasIscariot: I would recommend that any Mac users that want this write to Support under feedback :)
Request sent. :)

I also think that such DRM should be left untouched - it's an educational element of the game and also adds this gaming-flavor of 90'...

When RED STORM RISING will be released here - I hope you won't deprive me of fun to test me memory if I still remember the shape of Victor class USSR sub :-P
JudasIscariot: I would recommend that any Mac users that want this write to Support under feedback :)
Silverhawk170485: Request sent. :)
Yeah, I received classic PR "We continue to expand our Mac catalog and we do our best to add Mac-supported games to our offer as often as possible...bla bla bla..." as a response :D

So I continue to extract these games through Wineskin, moving folder to Boxer... :P
Silverhawk170485: Request sent. :)
cyboff: Yeah, I received classic PR "We continue to expand our Mac catalog and we do our best to add Mac-supported games to our offer as often as possible...bla bla bla..." as a response :D

So I continue to extract these games through Wineskin, moving folder to Boxer... :P
Same here:

We continue to expand our Mac catalog and we do our best to add Mac-supported games to our offer as often as possible. Many of our premiere indie titles offer Mac versions and we're constantly working on adding Mac OS X compatibility to our back-catalog games as well. It's hard to tell when--or if--a specific game will undergo that treatment, as it requires not only technical work, but also licensing agreements. We hope, however, that you'll find our existing Mac catalog already quite impressive. :D

Matewis: This this ^ it was where I learned airplane shapes for the first time. Till this day I never confuse a F-14,F-15 and F-18 because of this game.
Yes, please keep both versions if possible. It's so part of the 80-90 gaming era.
I learned a lot from those early days playing Microprose games :D
Please add F-19 Stealth Fighter as a bonus. F-117 is actually an upgrade (mostly :) ) over F-19, so these games should be in one pack.
Also, here's an excellent Official F-19 Stealth Fighter Handbook, which is quite suitable for F-117 as well:
http://www.flightsimbooks.com/f19stealthfighter/
ratdeath: Yes, please keep both versions if possible.
This. They should call the original version "DRM edition".
ratdeath: Yes, please keep both versions if possible.
F4LL0UT: This. They should call the original version "DRM edition".
A "DRM edition" on a DRM free internet site ... ^^

What brings us to the discussion if every kind of copy protection is also DRM.

This is great. But for some pilots who wish to preserve their pilot record I would suggest backing up the existing ROSTER.FIL file before running this update. As the update install deletes the roster and resets it to the original games default. You can then restore the old roster file after running the update.