It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which widescreen fix should I use for my 2560x1440 monitor? Unfortunately none of the 4 options at wsgf have this resolution. (sorry seems I can't post links)
Post edited April 19, 2018 by Cockerel
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Cockerel: Which widescreen fix should I use for my 2560x1440 monitor? Unfortunately none of the 4 options at wsgf have this resolution. (sorry seems I can't post links)
Are you playing in Polish? If not then you want the fifth option further down. It has 2560x1440 as an option.
Cockerel: Which widescreen fix should I use for my 2560x1440 monitor? Unfortunately none of the 4 options at wsgf have this resolution. (sorry seems I can't post links)
Gydion: Are you playing in Polish? If not then you want the fifth option further down. It has 2560x1440 as an option.
Thanks! I just downloaded all resolution packs from the MEGA link, which includes 2560x1440. I still can't see 2560x1440 anywhere on the wsgf page though!!