It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recently bought Earth2160 but for some reason I cant activate the game it wont let me do anything but play the ED Campaign, can anyone let me know what the fix is there. I have already e-mailed Support Staff for GOG. I am hoping that this might bring the problem to GOG Staffers attention they can start sending out activation codes with the game.
This question / problem has been solved by Namurimage
pantherhawk1: Recently bought Earth2160 but for some reason I cant activate the game it wont let me do anything but play the ED Campaign, can anyone let me know what the fix is there. I have already e-mailed Support Staff for GOG. I am hoping that this might bring the problem to GOG Staffers attention they can start sending out activation codes with the game.
Hi,

On singleplayer when you start a new game, only the ED and LC campaigns are available. Finishing these will unlock the others.

If you mean activation for Lan/Multiplayer, all you have to do is send an email to support asking for your key and you'll get one.

You don't need a serial or activation for singleplayer.

Check out this support article.
Post edited May 26, 2011 by jurijchrul
If this worked for you, you should mark his post as solved so that people wondering the same question will see it.
earth 2160 wont let me do anything until i enter the serial # and i sent an e mail to GOG support staff 5 days ago and i have not heard anything any suggestions?
Thanks for the info about the campaigns. It would not let me access the single player without activation, but support got me a valid key within a day.