It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I`m having some problems with Earth 2150; whenever a cutscene pops up, the game completely freezes...

Does anyone know any solutions? (Operating system= Vista x64)
This question / problem has been solved by SuperBioimage
You could search for the moon customize tool and use it to disable all the cutscenes, they kind of suck anyways.
SuperBio: You could search for the moon customize tool and use it to disable all the cutscenes, they kind of suck anyways.
Sounds great, but i can`t find what you are refering to. Can you provide a link?
Here is a link to the Moon Customize though I am not sure if it disables cutscenes, you could always just cut and paste the cutscenes in the video folder in the directory and it should stop playing them.

Its odd because on my version of Moon Project/Earth 2150 none of the cutscenes even begin to play, it just flashs a black screen then goes back. I am gonna look for other people with this problem as it was mentioned on other forums when I was looking for a multiplayer fix, so I am pretty sure its fixable.

Edit: GOG doesn't let me post links do download websites......So try the second method....
SuperBio: Here is a link to the Moon Customize though I am not sure if it disables cutscenes, you could always just cut and paste the cutscenes in the video folder in the directory and it should stop playing them.

Its odd because on my version of Moon Project/Earth 2150 none of the cutscenes even begin to play, it just flashs a black screen then goes back. I am gonna look for other people with this problem as it was mentioned on other forums when I was looking for a multiplayer fix, so I am pretty sure its fixable.

Edit: GOG doesn't let me post links do download websites......So try the second method....
I removed the video folder and it seems to work. As long as i don`t try to open any vids ingame everything runs smoothly. thanks