It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new patch for Eador. Masters of the Broken World. Please check your game shelves for a file called "Patch 1.4.5".

Changes for version 1.4.5:

Changed:

- Improved tooltip’s information display about dealt spell damage during a fight.

Fixed:

- All game freezes upon turn change on the tactical map should be fixed now.
- Movement for flying units.
- ‘Dragon form’ spell bug.
- Game freeze caused by attacking some sites.
- Items that weren’t put in the inventory but reemerged after an event caused the game to freeze.
- Bug in the ‘Drainage of swamp’ event.
- ‘No magic can be used’ setting bug in auto-combat.
- ‘Magic weapon’ spell restoring more ammunition than needed.
- ‘Blizzard’ spell not blocking enemy heroes.
- ‘Taint’ skill affecting golems, demons and undead.

We do apologize for the rather long delay regarding this patch. Plpease do write to our Support dpeartment if you experience any issues with installing this patch.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
tippete: Hi, noticed the game is in italian , at least for me atm,forgot to add the info in the description?
Hmmm no, I copied the changelog verbatim from the developer :)
tippete: Just feels strange that they added a language without making the thing known, anyways thanks for the unexpected bonus.
I take it the Italian language is just subtiles? I didn't get a chance to investigate this fully which is why I am asking :)
Post edited August 20, 2014 by JudasIscariot
tippete: No, full translation:menus,quest and other text, spells names , monster and creatures names, buildings and everything as I can see....
Cool deal :) Thanks for checking and I updated the game page :)