It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First just wanted to say that I've been living this game!

Just one question, will the GOG version get the 2020 Halloween update now ir will it get it later down the line?

Cheers!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Cloudy0907: Just one question, will the GOG version get the 2020 Halloween update now ir will it get it later down the line?
David couldn't give me an ETA when I asked but Dave said on S***m that they are working on it. I hope sometime this week we'll get it.
Post edited November 03, 2020 by Berzerk2002
Yeah, New Blood is super good about supporting the GOG versions of their games. In fact, the reason why it took so long for this game to be released on here is because they added multiplayer crossplay with Steam before releasing it, which was a major pain and took forever. This game also has an exclusive endless level.
Cloudy0907: Just one question, will the GOG version get the 2020 Halloween update now ir will it get it later down the line?
Berzerk2002: David couldn't give me an ETA when I asked but Dave said on S***m that they are working on it. I hope sometime this week we'll get it.
Looking forward to the GoG version getting the 2020 update. I've been holding off another play through just because, might as well wait it.
Performance improvement is a pretty big deal if you have an older computer.
b0rsuk: Performance improvement is a pretty big deal if you have an older computer.
This is what I'm hoping for. My computer is not the best so the performance boost would be prertty cool, specially in busy levels with lots of enemies.
I bought Dusk, foolishly thinking a computer that runs Quake 4 wouldn't struggle with a game looking like this. And I get choppy framerates in Low Spec Mode.

It depends what's the nature of the performance improvements. I see that Nintendo Switch has a quad core processor. I have a dual core. If they make it better utilize multicore machines, I won't see much benefit.