Hi, I've recently bought the Atomic Edition in a bundle and I can start the game, but I cannot do anything with the menu. I've tried using WASD, arrow keys, numpad arrows and even my mouse, but I can't select anything in the menu.
Anyone else with this problem and a solution?
The DOSBox setup is iffy at best. I use EDuke32, and it works just fine. To find Eduke32 on the web, go to: http://eduke32.com
/ and click on the icon representing your operating system (Windows, Linux-Ubuntu, Linux-Debian, Mac).
To utilize modern “WASD” controls, follow these steps:
1. Go to Program Files (x86).
2. Open Duke Nukem 3D folder.
3. Inside Duke Nukem 3D folder, copy the unzipped Eduke folder and open it.
4. Right click “eduke32” application.
5. Left click “send to desktop” or “pin to start menu” or “pin to task bar”.
6. Close all folders.
7. Launch Eduke32 from wherever you sent the application.
Now, Duke Nukem 3D should default with modern “WASD” key bindings and mouse look.