It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey y'all, I just got DD installed and in my monitors native res 2560x1080 the bottom part of the screen is cut off? And I can’t get to some of the menus options.

Playing in non-full screen mode does no good, changing the res to 1920x1080 makes it looks like trash. Is there some setting I could use or config hack to make this work with my ultra widescreen?

As it is now it’s unplayable so thanks for any help.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I think this is what you're looking for.
Particularly this one. (reading through post #5 to #14)
I stupidly took the 0.2.0 codebase (which has problems) and modernized that. I should have done the work using 0.1.1.
So even if this works, I guess you're bound to run into problems.
Cool I got the 0.1.1 version, I got it working so that I can see everything now, but it does have issues. The mouse is off vertically by about 2" in the menus and in the game itself, and the video cut scenes are distorted around the edges. I wonder can this be fixed?

It sucks because it’s a cool game, I guess I’ll have to run the game in 1920x1080 if I want to use a mouse, It’s ok I guess but it runs in a box and just looks goofy.

Oh well, thanks for the tip Lazarus
JimBeamBlack: The mouse is off vertically by about 2" in the menus and in the game itself
Seems like a lost cause, I'm afraid.
JimBeamBlack: and the video cut scenes are distorted around the edges. I wonder can this be fixed?
Known Issues
• Depth of Field must be disabled for this mod
◦ The in-game option only partially disables it, and it will continue to appear in cutscenes
◦ Edit %LocalAppData%\CAPCOM\DRAGONS DOGMA DARK ARISEN/config.ini
∙ Set Stereo=TRUE and this will completely disable DoF (in cutscenes too)
See if that helps.
AWESOME!! Thank you Laz!! I had DoF disabled in the game, totally missed this part.

thanks again man!!
JimBeamBlack: AWESOME!! Thank you Laz!! I had DoF disabled in the game, totally missed this part.

thanks again man!!
Just want to make sure, did you manage to play the game in 21:9 using Kaldaien's Agnostic Dragon mod?