It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new update broke something. I don't know how to exactly describe it, but it's most visible on the edges of buttons and ui and text. First I thought my monitor is vibrating, because thats how it looks like to me. Or like the picture is very quickly blinking, or jumping up and down, its really weird. The problem only occurs with the resolution 1920*1080 59.94Hz and in fullscreen mode. It's even worse on 1920*1080 50.00Hz. The problem is fixed when I change to different resolution. Also, changing the game into windowed or fake fullscreen fixes the problem too even in the resolution 1920*1080. I have also tried to turn the vsync off ingame and force it through the nvidia panel, because I thought it's maybe some sync issue. Didn't help at all. I also tested different graphical presets and options ingame. Again, nothing changed. This resolution (1920*1080) in fullscreen just has this weird problem for me and every other resolution seems fine.

This problem appeared with the latest update. Anybody has the same problem or has any idea how to fix it? (I can play without problems in the fake fullscreen, but I like when things work properly :) )

I have notebook acer aspire v15 nitro black edition with gpu 860m and cpu i5 4210H.
Post edited September 21, 2017 by Discovery103
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Discovery103: The new update broke something. I don't know how to exactly describe it, but it's most visible on the edges of buttons and ui and text. First I thought my monitor is vibrating, because thats how it looks like to me. Or like the picture is very quickly blinking, or jumping up and down, its really weird. The problem only occurs with the resolution 1920*1080 59.94Hz and in fullscreen mode. It's even worse on 1920*1080 50.00Hz. The problem is fixed when I change to different resolution. Also, changing the game into windowed or fake fullscreen fixes the problem too even in the resolution 1920*1080. I have also tried to turn the vsync off ingame and force it through the nvidia panel, because I thought it's maybe some sync issue. Didn't help at all. I also tested different graphical presets and options ingame. Again, nothing changed. This resolution (1920*1080) in fullscreen just has this weird problem for me and every other resolution seems fine.

This problem appeared with the latest update. Anybody has the same problem or has any idea how to fix it? (I can play without problems in the fake fullscreen, but I like when things work properly :) )

I have notebook acer aspire v15 nitro black edition with gpu 860m and cpu i5 4210H.
Where did you get the update? All versions I see in the downloads are the 3.0.142.271 full game or patch from earlier versions to 3.0.142.271.
Discovery103: The new update broke something. I don't know how to exactly describe it, but it's most visible on the edges of buttons and ui and text. First I thought my monitor is vibrating, because thats how it looks like to me. Or like the picture is very quickly blinking, or jumping up and down, its really weird. The problem only occurs with the resolution 1920*1080 59.94Hz and in fullscreen mode. It's even worse on 1920*1080 50.00Hz. The problem is fixed when I change to different resolution. Also, changing the game into windowed or fake fullscreen fixes the problem too even in the resolution 1920*1080. I have also tried to turn the vsync off ingame and force it through the nvidia panel, because I thought it's maybe some sync issue. Didn't help at all. I also tested different graphical presets and options ingame. Again, nothing changed. This resolution (1920*1080) in fullscreen just has this weird problem for me and every other resolution seems fine.

lordarrak: Where did you get the update? All versions I see in the downloads are the 3.0.142.271 full game or patch from earlier versions to 3.0.142.271.
It just updated automatically today. I was playing, got the pop-up that gog failed to update divinity, which happens if you are playing while there is new update. So I closed divinity, updated it and now I have this new update installed. Maybe the offline patch is not ready yet. I believe they do tend to come a bit later.
Cannot update manually. Patch says that my version isn't supported and suggest redownload new installer....
Sten_MkIIs: Cannot update manually. Patch says that my version isn't supported and suggest redownload new installer....
Happened to me too, and for the first patch as well. I had to redownload the entire game for that, but this time I'll wait for GOG to fix it.
Sten_MkIIs: Cannot update manually. Patch says that my version isn't supported and suggest redownload new installer....
smeghead2: Happened to me too, and for the first patch as well. I had to redownload the entire game for that, but this time I'll wait for GOG to fix it.
So,what is the current version on GOG? Will you get 3.0.143.148 with a fresh DL? Thinking of buying it today.
Post edited September 21, 2017 by fragonard
smeghead2: Happened to me too, and for the first patch as well. I had to redownload the entire game for that, but this time I'll wait for GOG to fix it.
fragonard: So,what is the current version on GOG? Will you get 3.0.143.148 with a fresh DL? Thinking of buying it today.
I just purchased it and I am downloading it now. The version is 3.0.143.148

Edit: Should add the version is (15092)
Post edited September 21, 2017 by jburton71
fragonard: So,what is the current version on GOG? Will you get 3.0.143.148 with a fresh DL? Thinking of buying it today.
jburton71: I just purchased it and I am downloading it now. The version is 3.0.143.148
Great. Thanks.
If you use the galaxy client and have autoupdates, the current version is 3.0.143.324. There were 2 patches today.
Discovery103: If you use the galaxy client and have autoupdates, the current version is 3.0.143.324. There were 2 patches today.
OK, moving quickly. Thanks.
Discovery103: If you use the galaxy client and have autoupdates, the current version is 3.0.143.324. There were 2 patches today.
Yep, you beat me to it...:)
I can't update to 143.148 either. Really hope they fix this soon.
The whole point of having the GOG version is not having to use another stupid client. They shouldn't try forcing us to use Galaxy by neclecting the classic installer versions. Btw it's really annoying that every company nowadays needs their own launcher.
I'm a little annoyed as well. I re-downloaded the latest client install because I couldn't patch since I was two patches behind. Now I'm two patches behind again and have to re-download everything one more time? That's nuts.

If this is the new 'practice' I'm buying new games from Steam moving forward. This methodology isn't worth supporting in my opinion.