It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the hot fixes that were available previously have been merged with the main game installer and I don't feel like downloading 20Gb again just for a few fixes. Does anyone have the incremental updates for this version or do I have to wait for a big patch assuming they don't keep the Neverwinter Nights 2 style of patching up.
21603: Does anyone have the incremental updates for this version
Galaxy can update from the original release, if nobody kept a copy of the hotfix installers.
Raze_Larian: Galaxy can update from the original release, if nobody kept a copy of the hotfix installers.
Even with hotfixes installed , it's impossible to manually update with new patch. Aside from galaxy, is there a way to get archived patch without installer? To counter gogpatcher that says that my version isn't supported?
Post edited September 22, 2017 by Sten_MkIIs
Raze_Larian: Galaxy can update from the original release, if nobody kept a copy of the hotfix installers.
But people might not want to install Galaxy. GOG was a place without another launcher but now they jumped on the annoying bandwagon too. I installed two hotfixes, checked a day later again without seeing any new updates and the one from yesterday doesn't work.

PS: I found the missing patches on a different site now. It's a bad joke, that they offer these patches but GOG doesn't. (wont post link because it's a site offering the full game too)
But I read there is another update already not showing as a download on GOG either. Galaxy alread got v3.0.143.324?
Post edited September 22, 2017 by Terracresta
I just don't understand why GOG can't keep the incremental updates available to us that don't want to use GOG Galaxy to download patches.

After an afternoon of searching high and low on Google I finally managed to find them all and was able to update to 3.0.143.148, but now just a few hours later I find another patch that specifically requires them previous version number or it won't install and without the previous versions available it becomes almost impossible to keep up to date without watching GOG like a hawk.
I also need the manual patch. On another note, I asked for Shadow Warrior 2 incremental patches before and was told that they don't provide the incremental patches. I really dislike the way gog is trying to push the use of gog galaxy. Why can't they provide both ? They have the patches and they certainly have the resources to host them. At least they could keep them online for a longer period, right now it is very easy to miss an incremental patch just to be stuck at your current version or being forced to reload the whole game.
So, lets see if I get this straight. Gog seriously suggests that every few day or week I have to re-download the WHOLE game and the re-install the WHOLE game (a 2 hours+ work) to keep my game up to date? And this DESPITE they having the individual patches, just removing them as soon as a new patch is released?
SamborX: So, lets see if I get this straight. Gog seriously suggests that every few day or week I have to re-download the WHOLE game and the re-install the WHOLE game (a 2 hours+ work) to keep my game up to date? And this DESPITE they having the individual patches, just removing them as soon as a new patch is released?
You got that pretty much right and you sound as pleased as i was when i got the reply from the support center.
If anyone has 3.0.142.47_(15017) to 3.0.142.271_(15040) could you please share?

I've got all the others all the way up to 3.0.143.324_(15115).

Am I missing something? Sure seems silly that GOG would give you only the last patch in a series. That's like an airline giving you a flight from California to New York and London to Munich but not NY to London.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by robilar
SamborX: So, lets see if I get this straight. Gog seriously suggests that every few day or week I have to re-download the WHOLE game and the re-install the WHOLE game (a 2 hours+ work) to keep my game up to date? And this DESPITE they having the individual patches, just removing them as soon as a new patch is released?
Blutwurstritter: You got that pretty much right and you sound as pleased as i was when i got the reply from the support center.
Hey, they are now almost demanding you use Galaxy nowadays. So much for no DRM!
robilar: If anyone has 3.0.142.47_(15017) to 3.0.142.271_(15040) could you please share?

I've got all the others all the way up to 3.0.143.324_(15115).

Am I missing something? Sure seems silly that GOG would give you only the last patch in a series. That's like an airline giving you a flight from California to New York and London to Munich but not NY to London.
This should be what you're looking for.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3iiqNnWbEEaRmUzY0FuYVdGdTA/view?usp=sharing
And then one still need patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.142.271_(15040)_to_3.0.143.148_(15092).exe to get to what I understandis the main patch version 3.0.143.148 that they have as the installer version. Is that to be found also?Or I can still not get to the "current" patch.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by SamborX
Where can we get a copy of hot fix "patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.142.271_ (15040) _to_3.0.143.148_ (15092) .exe - 58 mb"

I have downloaded the official patch, but unable to install it as I am currently updated until (15040), 3.0.142.271.
I managed to find a copy of the hotfix - http://disk.karelia.pro/ii7qWZM/
Will confirm if it works.

It works!....... installing latest update now.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by girls
Has someone the patch for the initial version 3.0.141.716 to 3.0.142.271 ?
EDIT: All patch files have been uploaded to the Divinity Original Sin II Nexus Mod site.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by 21603