It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you! It seems to be working great this way. No pillarboxing, and the pixels look sharp. Thank you for your time!
I may have found a bugged item. Just looted a Scavengers Carapace off of Red Vex, but instead of negative AC, this one has 248. Sets my armor to over 300.

I'm just not sure if this is a devilutionx bug or an existing bug from vanilla.
Attachments:
Post edited June 14, 2021 by Foxhound3857
Haha, never seen anything like that. I'm sure it's related to devilutionx. Actually, Scavenger's Carapace has an effect which reduces its AC by 30, so since the breast plate's ac range is 20-24, this results in -10 - -6... provided that negative values are allowed because otherwise 23-30=248. :-D
what version are you playing? 1.2.1 is supposed to fix this
sheng_luwei: Haha, never seen anything like that. I'm sure it's related to devilutionx. Actually, Scavenger's Carapace has an effect which reduces its AC by 30, so since the breast plate's ac range is 20-24, this results in -10 - -6... provided that negative values are allowed because otherwise 23-30=248. :-D
Afaik this was actually a bug brought over from Hellfire, though it's possible that it's easier to trigger. But yeah like Qndel said it's already fixed.
I was on 1.2.0
Foxhound3857: I was on 1.2.0
why aren't you playing latest? ;d
Foxhound3857: I was on 1.2.0
qndel: why aren't you playing latest? ;d
Because I thought the one I had downloaded WAS the latest. It was not.
Foxhound3857: Because I thought the one I had downloaded WAS the latest. It was not.
Yeah, it would probably help if OP replaced their link, that claims to point to the latest version, but actually points specifically to 1.2.0

That is instead of this: We should have that:
Latest Version Download: https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases/latest
Ryan333: Apologies if I'm stealing the thunder from the DevilutionX team
Could you update the link to the general release page instead of a specific version :)

https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases
Ryan333: Apologies if I'm stealing the thunder from the DevilutionX team
Anders_Jenbo: Could you update the link to the general release page instead of a specific version :)

https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases
Done. Sorry about that. :-)
Ryan333: Done. Sorry about that. :-)
No worries, I went ahead and posted a new topic for 1.2.1 just to be sure that people knows about it :)
vv221: Do I read here that the 1.2.0 release is all good on Linux?
If so, I have a pending update for ./play.it I should get back to work on ;)
Anders_Jenbo: 1.2.1 is out now :)
Congrats and thanks for this mod, this is definitely my favorite one! I’ve set up 1.2.1 this afternoon and I have 2 questions if I may:
- Is this normal that there is no Disable Crippling Shrines option in my diablo.ini, as opposed to what the diablo.ini-configuration-guide says?
- You’ve written in some post that there may be a stash in a coming release: would that be a shared stash between all heroes?
Anyway, thanks again!
Anders_Jenbo: 1.2.1 is out now :)
Nikookaburra: Congrats and thanks for this mod, this is definitely my favorite one! I’ve set up 1.2.1 this afternoon and I have 2 questions if I may:
I have bad an good news there, the good news is that 1.3.0 is being prepared as I type this. The bad news is that you will have to update already :D

Nikookaburra: - Is this normal that there is no Disable Crippling Shrines option in my diablo.ini, as opposed to what the diablo.ini-configuration-guide says?
This requires 1.3.0

Nikookaburra: - You’ve written in some post that there may be a stash in a coming release: would that be a shared stash between all heroes?
Yes
Post edited October 27, 2021 by Anders_Jenbo
Nikookaburra: Congrats and thanks for this mod, this is definitely my favorite one! I’ve set up 1.2.1 this afternoon and I have 2 questions if I may:
Anders_Jenbo: I have bad an good news there, the good news is that 1.3.0 is being prepared as I type this. The bad news is that you will have to update already :D

Nikookaburra: - Is this normal that there is no Disable Crippling Shrines option in my diablo.ini, as opposed to what the diablo.ini-configuration-guide says?
Anders_Jenbo: This requires 1.3.0

Nikookaburra: - You’ve written in some post that there may be a stash in a coming release: would that be a shared stash between all heroes?
Anders_Jenbo: Yes
Thanks for your reply! All I can see here is good news! ;)

May I ask what you think about a few QoL ideas:
- CTL + left click in order to add 5 points at once at a level up
- Displaying the level of difficulty of the game (normal, nightmare, hell) maybe down the level when you press TAB to display the map (I thought of that as I was playing on my 2009 save of Hellfire ^^ : no idea at which level of difficulty I left the game 12 years ago!)
- Comparing a piece of gear in the inventory with the one you are equipped
- ALT item highlight on the ground (but I think you wrote in some post that this was coming in a release to be)