It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

we have updated Defender's Quest to the latest version, that being 1.1.21. Both the PC and Mac version have been updated. Please download the updated installer (PC or Mac) for DQ from your game shelf in order to have the latest and greatest :)

Changelog:

1.1.21:

--Fixed memory leaks
--Battle transition now optional
--Fixed freeze on first run
--Fixed wrong character count in saves

1.1.17:

--SECRETS!!!!!
--Better localization support
--Added Czech translation (Beta)
--Fixed missing text glitches
--Fixed checkbox in shop screen
--Fixed text overlapping on skill screen

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited December 11, 2013 by JudasIscariot
The delayed Mac build is my bad, everyone. I just fixed the bug GOG reported with it and am sending them a fresh build now. Should be ready soon-ish.
larsiusprime: The delayed Mac build is my bad, everyone. I just fixed the bug GOG reported with it and am sending them a fresh build now. Should be ready soon-ish.
Thanks very much. Glad to hear that. :D
Hi guys,

Mac version is UP! :)
JudasIscariot: Mac version is UP! :)
But why Windows version is updated again? Hotfix or Mac version misplaced?
JudasIscariot: Mac version is UP! :)
ERISS: But why Windows version is updated again? Hotfix or Mac version misplaced?
Windows was updated yesterday so if you didn't check it yesterday then it will still be flagged. I only flagged the Mac installer today :P
ERISS: But why Windows version is updated again? Hotfix or Mac version misplaced?
JudasIscariot: Windows was updated yesterday so if you didn't check it yesterday then it will still be flagged. I only flagged the Mac installer today :P
I got the update yesterday, the NEW flag went away and now the NEW flag is back. Glad to know that it's because hte mac version is updated... but it is confusing.
JudasIscariot: Windows was updated yesterday so if you didn't check it yesterday then it will still be flagged. I only flagged the Mac installer today :P
Artki: I got the update yesterday, the NEW flag went away and now the NEW flag is back. Glad to know that it's because hte mac version is updated... but it is confusing.
Yep, me too got confused with the "two" updates
tokisto: got confused with the "two" updates
The 2 Windows updates, but it seems the last Windows flag has been removed now (even I didn't DL today).
I did had DL (and install) yesterday the Win version when firstly flagged.
Post edited December 11, 2013 by ERISS
Thank you both to the developer and Judas for the update for Mac. :D
tokisto: got confused with the "two" updates
ERISS: The 2 Windows updates, but it seems the last Windows flag has been removed now (even I didn't DL today).
I did had DL (and install) yesterday the Win version when firstly flagged.
Yeah, I downloaded to confirm this: the same update got flagged twice, no difference between the downloads. Thanks for head up.