It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi all!

Over the past weeks we've been working hard on fixing issues/bugs/features, and we're finally happy to announce that we now support Windows 7. Apologies for the late update but we also had to handle the Xbox and PS4 patch this week while also getting the Switch launch ready.

We will continue to work based on feedback provided by you so you can expect additional patches in future.

Here's the change list for this update:
- Added GOG achievement support
- Windows 7 support
- Ultrawide and Super ultrawide screen support
- Xbox 360 controller fix
- Added an echo shell Read/Unread marker
- Various bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- "The Completionist" achievement fix

Thank you!

The Decay of Logos Team
You guys should update the store page with these changes (Win 7 as supported version + achievements being a feature).

Glad to hear that it's playable on Win 7 now, I'll be looking to pick up a copy soon.
kud13: You guys should update the store page with these changes (Win 7 as supported version + achievements being a feature). [...]
AFAIK, only GOG can updated store pages.
amplify_ricardo: snip
Hey, I've been enjoying the game so far, but I have a question/request. Is there some way to save to different slots? If not, could something be implemented so when I go to a shrine or camp, I can press a different key from the usual save key, and it would allow me to save to a different slot instead of overwriting the save?
We will definitely request an update to the store.

I'm afraid that, due to the way we handle saves, it's not really possible but we will keep it in mind.
amplify_ricardo: We will definitely request an update to the store.

I'm afraid that, due to the way we handle saves, it's not really possible but we will keep it in mind.
That's alright, I understand. Thank you!