It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

0 players. I can connect to the server but there's nobody there. The magpie discord shows up to 27 players online but nope.

???
NaniteTank: 0 players. I can connect to the server but there's nobody there. The magpie discord shows up to 27 players online but nope.

???
games are usually organized on the discord.
plus considering that the community is still rebuilding itself it will be a while before "on demand" games are a thing again.
NaniteTank: 0 players. I can connect to the server but there's nobody there. The magpie discord shows up to 27 players online but nope.

???
Lord_Kane: games are usually organized on the discord.
plus considering that the community is still rebuilding itself it will be a while before "on demand" games are a thing again.
I see, well let's hope dark reign ws page won't go offline again. It happened 4 times already.
Lord_Kane: games are usually organized on the discord.
NaniteTank: I see, well let's hope dark reign ws page won't go offline again. It happened 4 times already.
well we got new hosting and new centralized point of contact plus Satz is with us again. , so even if it does, we have news and updates.
The old dark reign forum is broken though. You cannot register there. The problem is that the confirm link for acvount activation doesn't reach the email you register with. If you have a contact with the owners, please tell them that. New users just won't be able to join the forum. However, I'll stay out. I had enough of this game. It's time to try something new.
NaniteTank: The old dark reign forum is broken though. You cannot register there. The problem is that the confirm link for acvount activation doesn't reach the email you register with. If you have a contact with the owners, please tell them that. New users just won't be able to join the forum. However, I'll stay out. I had enough of this game. It's time to try something new.
the forum will be redone, I will try to pass it along.
That's great if it will be redone! It really needs that! I was a mod there, it wasn't fun because of no teamwork. I had to delete s. load of spam and scam topics all by myself! :(((( Tell them they shouldn't bother with anti bot register methonds. They don't work. Just let new register users write why they registered to the forum and activate their account per hand!

???
Try to ask in the main chat who is avaialable for a game
I've played three games today with different community members and I'm looking forward to playing some more games this evening. The community is understandably most active during the weekends. The discord has just hit 100 members and is only one month old.

I anticipate 2019 will be a fantastic year for the growth of the Dark Reign multiplayer activity