It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Each time i launch the game i need to set again this setting in particular language interface and subtitle
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same for me. I play it in Spanish with English audio and everitime I open the game I had to turn the audio language to english because the game change the config into Spanish audio
Same for me, English audio and Czech text.

Everytime when i launch game i must configure Czech for text again, and again and again...
pitrs1992: Same for me, English audio and Czech text.

Everytime when i launch game i must configure Czech for text again, and again and again...
same problem, annoying :((
same here. :/
у меня тоже самое
Same here, I play with Polish subtitles and English audio - have to change audio every time I launch the game.
Same thing. My settings are English VO and Russian text/subs. Every time I start the game it resets to all English.
I think it might have to do with single language setting in GOG Galaxy
Post edited December 11, 2020 by seth_katara
FOUND the solution guys
You need to edit the "goggame-1423049311.info" file in the Cyberpunk 2077 folder, and change it from Russian to English and ru-RU to en-US
Same problem here, paid for this shit 30$
On the store page of the game, you can change the default language in the settings, in "Manage Installation " > "Configure" > "Language"
The__Joker2: On the store page of the game, you can change the default language in the settings, in "Manage Installation " > "Configure" > "Language"
There´s not as many languages available in this settings, as in game itself, Czech lang is for example available in game, but not in this menu. So, unfortunatelly, no solution for all.
same here
The__Joker2: On the store page of the game, you can change the default language in the settings, in "Manage Installation " > "Configure" > "Language"
If you do that you change the whole game (including text and interface and voices) to the language you choose in GOG.

Some of us want a mixture. In my case I want English voices but Spanish text and interface, choosing English for example changes the whole game into English which I don't want, and choosing Spanish in GOG changes the whole game into Spanish (which I don't want neither)
Post edited December 11, 2020 by cochelos
I found a solution
you go to the directory Cyberpunk 2077 \ archive \ pc \ content and move all other languages ​​that you do not want to use into another folder worked for me
also tested it

i want your feedbacks if its working
Attachments:
Post edited December 11, 2020 by donjon88