It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

donjon88: I found a solution
you go to the directory Cyberpunk 2077 \ archive \ pc \ content and move all other languages ​​that you do not want to use into another folder worked for me
also tested it

i want your feedbacks if its working
This actually works!! Thank you very much

EDIT: now the audio has dissapeared from the game. All characters are muted. I'll try some other things I thought of and will actualize later on
Post edited December 11, 2020 by cochelos
Same here. GOG Galaxy (english), and the game with english audo and hungarian subtitles
Aszpik: Same here. GOG Galaxy (english), and the game with english audo and hungarian subtitles
Same here.

nekem is ez a gondom a magyart nem menti el, hiába törlöm az összes feliratot ha angolt is törlöm és csak magyar van bent a könyvtárba akkor felirat se lesz benne. codex féle változatot lehet egyedül átirni ez a durva mert csináltak egy ini filet hozzá :D

Nagy csalódás a játék annyi a bug mint égen a csillag, 4kban játszani se lehet úgy szaggat (3090es kártyával)2 patch is jött ki hozzá már de ezt képtelenek javítani én refundoltam a másik oldalon.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Butterbean01
After patch 1.04 language settings still go wrong (GoG client) with each new launch :( I would like permanent ENG audio witch CZ subtitles
Same here.

game keeps reseting my language setting. After restart language is changed from cz to eng. Before 1.04 and after 1.04 update too.
Same for me (french for menu and subtitles and English for the voices). But i have to set the audio on "English" every time i play. I've already try to change the language in the .json file (appdata), to rename the ".archive" french audio file (with the english one >> result to mute every dialogue). And of course, 1.04 update don't fix anything.

Please CDPR, can you fix it ? And a key binding for "walk" will be appreciate too.
Don't forget, your game is AMAZING
Post edited December 12, 2020 by krissprolls
1.04 Patch not help language settings problem. :(
same here
On v1.04 and likewise the game isn't remember the UI/Subtitle language settings when using a different audio language (which I selected during the offline installer FWIW).

This is quite annoying to have to go in and change every time the game launches.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Coreda
ye language settings aren t saved for me either on 1.04
[code]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAF3bBAfvwI[/code]

this works if you want to have like english audio-english text

not worked for me cause i cant h ave like English audio-spanish text

hope its useful to you guys
VictorNeyoy: [code]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAF3bBAfvwI[/code]

this works if you want to have like english audio-english text

not worked for me cause i cant h ave like English audio-spanish text

hope its useful to you guys
man it works!!!
and the lang setting in the .info file only effect the text, if the lang code doesnt match the allowed settings it will just remain english.
In my case I just change the lang code to zh-TW( traditional Chinese) and the interface change its language with english audio remain
BRYCHLEC:
bergy21:
pitrs1992:
Budulman:
Caute chlapi, otvorte si tento subor: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\goggame-1423049311.info
v textovom editore. A cely text zmente na toto a potom samozrejme ulozte, malo by to vyriesit problem s prekladom:

{
"buildId": "53942626113358691",
"clientId": "53652320436400298",
"gameId": "1423049311",
"language": "Czech",
"languages": [
"cs-CZ"
],
"name": "Cyberpunk 2077",
"osBitness": [
"64"
],
"playTasks": [
{
"category": "game",
"isPrimary": true,
"languages": [
"Czech"
],
"name": "Cyberpunk 2077",
"path": "bin\\x64\\Cyberpunk2077.exe",
"type": "FileTask"
}
],
"rootGameId": "1423049311",
"version": 1
}
Post edited December 18, 2020 by BrainBeyondPower
Super, tohle pomohlo a nemusím to pořád přehazovat jak pako :-)
Díky
Tak patch 1.05 to opět rozbil... respektive neopravil původní problém s udržením volby jazyka a navíc teď i když ručně přepíšu soubor goggame-1423049311.info, tak po spuštění hry ignorace a pořád dokola angličtina...

Edit: Tak už jsem přišel na to, že jsem vynechal tu jednu hvězdičku vyměnit za Czech a už to zase drží :)
Post edited December 20, 2020 by Budulman