It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For some reason, I can't fast travel to V's apartment from any of the Kiosks, and even on the regular map it doesn't show up. I've seen videos and guides where people can fast travel just fine to V's apartment. Am I missing something here? Is there a point where it has to be unlocked?
ChuckRocksSox: For some reason, I can't fast travel to V's apartment from any of the Kiosks, and even on the regular map it doesn't show up. I've seen videos and guides where people can fast travel just fine to V's apartment. Am I missing something here? Is there a point where it has to be unlocked?
The fast travel point is just outside your apartment (labelled Megabuilding H10 Atrium, it's got a blue marker).

You need to walk past the fast travel point to activate it, but given this one is right next to the lift outside V's apartment I don't think it's possible to avoid it.
ChuckRocksSox: For some reason, I can't fast travel to V's apartment from any of the Kiosks, and even on the regular map it doesn't show up. I've seen videos and guides where people can fast travel just fine to V's apartment. Am I missing something here? Is there a point where it has to be unlocked?
Archonsod: The fast travel point is just outside your apartment (labelled Megabuilding H10 Atrium, it's got a blue marker).

You need to walk past the fast travel point to activate it, but given this one is right next to the lift outside V's apartment I don't think it's possible to avoid it.
The fast travel point outside the apartment is blank and cannot be activated / used. I am able to use other fast travel kiosks in the game, just not that one and it does not display on the map like the other ones either.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by ChuckRocksSox
Tried verify / repair and it's still not working. Anybody have other ideas on how to solve it?
ChuckRocksSox: Tried verify / repair and it's still not working. Anybody have other ideas on how to solve it?
Have you tried travelling from that point? Might at least tell us if it's being recognised as a fast travel point or not.
ChuckRocksSox: Tried verify / repair and it's still not working. Anybody have other ideas on how to solve it?
Archonsod: Have you tried travelling from that point? Might at least tell us if it's being recognised as a fast travel point or not.
Maybe I wasn't entirely clear, sorry. The Fast Travel Kiosk outside of V's Apartment can't be activated / used at all. No prompt to press F or Click. So, no. It cannot be traveled from or to and it does not even show on the Fast Travel screen at other Kiosks or on the regular Map. There is no problem with any other Kiosk / Fast Travel point around the city but that one.
Archonsod: Have you tried travelling from that point? Might at least tell us if it's being recognised as a fast travel point or not.
ChuckRocksSox: Maybe I wasn't entirely clear, sorry. The Fast Travel Kiosk outside of V's Apartment can't be activated / used at all. No prompt to press F or Click. So, no. It cannot be traveled from or to and it does not even show on the Fast Travel screen at other Kiosks or on the regular Map. There is no problem with any other Kiosk / Fast Travel point around the city but that one.
Either it's a really nasty bug, or else maybe there's something that has to be done before that terminal will activate--just guessing, mind you...;) Such things can be frustrating and immersion-breaking.
It surely does appear to be a nasty bug. Some people on other forums are having similar issues.
For now, I have uninstalled and am now reinstalling (after backing up my saves).

[EDIT] Uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix the bug.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by ChuckRocksSox
I have reported the issue to CDPR Technical Support, got no email or any kind of verification that it was received / submitted. But I remain hopeful.
Hey, i had the same bug.

I found the fix by traveling from 'Kabuki Central' to the apartments. Other locations didnt show let me travel there.After travel to the apartemnet you should see the blue mark above the fast travel device and you can travel from it.Im still at the beginning of the game and this location is the only one that worked to travel to v apartment.
There may be others that can fix this bug idk rlly.

I posted an image where kabuki central is.Hope it helps.
Attachments:
2styleday: Hey, i had the same bug.

I found the fix by traveling from 'Kabuki Central' to the apartments. Other locations didnt show let me travel there.After travel to the apartemnet you should see the blue mark above the fast travel device and you can travel from it.Im still at the beginning of the game and this location is the only one that worked to travel to v apartment.

Thank you for your reply. Still didn't work for me. But I feel less alone knowing other people had the same glitch. Maybe it will help other people. I have just accepted the bug at this point and have been fast traveling from anywhere else to Bradbury kiosk and running over to V's apartment building. Inconvenient, but it's the best I've got I guess.

ChuckRocksSox: Thank you for your reply. Still didn't work for me. But I feel less alone knowing other people had the same glitch. Maybe it will help other people. I have just accepted the bug at this point and have been fast traveling from anywhere else to Bradbury kiosk and running over to V's apartment building. Inconvenient, but it's the best I've got I guess.
So I'm not the only one either ! This driven me crazy since yesterday, it probably affect characters created after 1.04.

I tried what 2styleday said with no luck, they I got it fixed ! Apparently the fast travel at the appartment is locked until you unlock the tutorial screen explaining fast travel, mine got unlocked when I walked past the one name "RIOT", south of Dex car ( see yellow arrow on the attachement )

Try this one ! Or maybe try to walk to a new one, by foot, Good luck !
Attachments:
ChuckRocksSox: Thank you for your reply. Still didn't work for me. But I feel less alone knowing other people had the same glitch. Maybe it will help other people. I have just accepted the bug at this point and have been fast traveling from anywhere else to Bradbury kiosk and running over to V's apartment building. Inconvenient, but it's the best I've got I guess.
KhioElmdorh: So I'm not the only one either ! This driven me crazy since yesterday, it probably affect characters created after 1.04.

I tried what 2styleday said with no luck, they I got it fixed ! Apparently the fast travel at the appartment is locked until you unlock the tutorial screen explaining fast travel, mine got unlocked when I walked past the one name "RIOT", south of Dex car ( see yellow arrow on the attachement )

Try this one ! Or maybe try to walk to a new one, by foot, Good luck !
That worked! Walked from V's apartment to the previously unlabeled RIOT Kiosk (Thanks for the attached map) and I was instantly able to see the blue marker for "Megabuilding H10 Atrium" on both the main game map and the Kiosk as well as able to fast travel to and from.
I was curious about this as well, because the fast travel point wasn't working for me, either.

Then I progressed past Act I, and as soon as Act II started, the fast travel point in front of V's apartment showed up correctly on map and can be traveled to and from. So maybe it's tied to story progression as well? Not saying there's not a possible bug, but that's what I found at least.

Thank you so much!