It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Using a non xbox 360 controller with cuphead seems to work at first, but none of the dialog options work (so for example, I'm not even able to activate the tutorial). I see posts online to fix this with x360ce, but no instructions on where to install and how to get it to work (is cuphead a 32bit or 64bit game? Where do I install it since there isn't a default xinput dll file? etc.)

Does anyone who's managed to get it working have some guidance? I have a bunch of non 360 controllers so would really like to avoid having to buy them just for this.
I'm having trouble with my arcade sticks as well. plz halp.
bocajfreedman: I'm having trouble with my arcade sticks as well. plz halp.
if you are using a ps3/ps4 controller try to use ScpToolkit
Post edited October 22, 2017 by Loller06
pdinc: Using a non xbox 360 controller with cuphead seems to work at first, but none of the dialog options work (so for example, I'm not even able to activate the tutorial). I see posts online to fix this with x360ce, but no instructions on where to install and how to get it to work (is cuphead a 32bit or 64bit game? Where do I install it since there isn't a default xinput dll file? etc.)

Does anyone who's managed to get it working have some guidance? I have a bunch of non 360 controllers so would really like to avoid having to buy them just for this.
I'm having the same problem with my GameCube controller. It's very odd, but you can just switch to the keyboard whenever you have to navigate menus. A little annoying, but not a deal-breaker.