It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just played Colin McRae 2 with a friend, it's definitely the best rally game I've played so far. The menues are awesome, and the driving feel is even more awesome. I think the series declined after Colin McRae 2.
Gogo, vote for Colin McRae 2 on http://gog.com/en/wanted/ :)
The second "Colin" is the best rally game I know. I played third one only a little (and was really disappointed back then) and never actually tried fourth one. Thanks to gog.com I have 2005 version and I like it a lot - it reminds me of Colin McRae Rally 2.0. :) I hope it will be here on gog.com someday.
Not going to happen, due to "licences", especially considering Colin 2005's getting removed.
DelusionsBeta: Not going to happen, due to "licences", especially considering Colin 2005's getting removed.
So who exactly owns licence now for Colin Mc Rally series still Codemasters?Why re-release sounds to them like copyrights infridgement?