It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For some odd reason I'm not getting any audio? Can anyone help me out, I'm new to Linux....
-cerberus-: For some odd reason I'm not getting any audio? Can anyone help me out, I'm new to Linux....
Try typing in terminal:

sudo apt-get install pulseaudio

and see if that helps :)
-cerberus-: For some odd reason I'm not getting any audio? Can anyone help me out, I'm new to Linux....
JudasIscariot: Try typing in terminal:

Thanks for the help. Sadly there's still no audio...
JudasIscariot: Try typing in terminal:

-cerberus-: Thanks for the help. Sadly there's still no audio...
In the system requirements for Linux it states:

Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies,

So just run

apt-get install libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386

and you should be good to go :)
JudasIscariot: In the system requirements for Linux it states:

Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies,

So just run

apt-get install libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386

I got the following message in the terminal:

Note, selecting libasound2-data instead of libasound2-data:i386
E: Unable to locate package libasound2-plugins

EDIT: And still no sound either :(
Post edited August 10, 2014 by -cerberus-
JudasIscariot: In the system requirements for Linux it states:

So just run

Worked for me. Thank you!