It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will the 1.072 patch be available for the GoG version of Chroma Squad?

Thanks
KC_Dud: Will the 1.072 patch be available for the GoG version of Chroma Squad?

Thanks
Hi,

We've received the latest patch of the game from the developer but we've found some technical issues that we are waiting on to get resolved :)

Thanks
JudasIscariot: Hi,

We've received the latest patch of the game from the developer but we've found some technical issues that we are waiting on to get resolved :)
Awesome, thanks! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks

Hello.

It's 3 weeks later now. Meanwhile version 1.073 came out.
I'd like to have this game updated please so I can make use of the controller feature which was added.
Any ETA for that?

originalgudi: Hello.

I'd like to have this game updated please so I can make use of the controller feature which was added.
Any ETA for that?
We have none. We've received the 1.073 update but there are some technical issues that need be resolved for the DRM free version before we can release it. We've already contacted the developers about this and they hope to get us a fixed update as soon as possible :)

Any ETA for that?
JudasIscariot: We have none. We've received the 1.073 update but there are some technical issues that need be resolved for the DRM free version before we can release it. We've already contacted the developers about this and they hope to get us a fixed update as soon as possible :)
still no news for patch :S
While the game is discounted, any news about those updates?
Thanks a lot GOG. I asked my buddy for this game for Christmas (an annual tradition), and he gave me a choice between GOG or Steam. Obviously I chose GOG. I even saw this post but I thought, this is two month old, surely they've updated it by now, despite the lack of a response from you guys. Now I'm stuck with an outdated version of a game that Steam had updated two freaking months ago.

Not cool guys, you really dropped the ball on this one, and you can't blame the developers, because it is your duty to convey information like that to your users. Just a little note somewhere on the store page that says something like "Outdated version only available at this time."

Instead you've chosen to completely ignore your users who have asked about this since Nov.16th. Shall we start calling you UbiGOG?

Any ETA for that?
JudasIscariot: We have none. We've received the 1.073 update but there are some technical issues that need be resolved for the DRM free version before we can release it. We've already contacted the developers about this and they hope to get us a fixed update as soon as possible :)
Does "as soon as possible" in this case mean that they don't care and won't do anything? Surely you are in contact and know their stance on it.
Elwin: Does "as soon as possible" in this case mean that they don't care and won't do anything? Surely you are in contact and know their stance on it.
Well, we've received a new update and it looks like this one will not have any technical issues so as soon as it's done on our end, everyone else will be getting it either today or tomorrow :)
Elwin: Does "as soon as possible" in this case mean that they don't care and won't do anything? Surely you are in contact and know their stance on it.
JudasIscariot: Well, we've received a new update and it looks like this one will not have any technical issues so as soon as it's done on our end, everyone else will be getting it either today or tomorrow :)
Yay! Thank you!