It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been having problems with the 1.074 version of Chroma Squad. I cannot type any words in the letter boxes, not even to send a bug report. When I delete a word, I cannot type in another. It makes progress in the game difficult. Though I can bring up the menu and the mouse functions well. It's just the letters. Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried deleting the game and reloading it onto my computer several times and it doesn't seem to help. If anyone could get this to the devs, or if any devs see this, that would help a lot. Thank you.
johnhaslach55: I've been having problems with the 1.074 version of Chroma Squad. I cannot type any words in the letter boxes, not even to send a bug report. When I delete a word, I cannot type in another. It makes progress in the game difficult. Though I can bring up the menu and the mouse functions well. It's just the letters. Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried deleting the game and reloading it onto my computer several times and it doesn't seem to help. If anyone could get this to the devs, or if any devs see this, that would help a lot. Thank you.
Please send us a Support ticket with the output_log.txt file for Chroma Squad attached so we can take a look at your issue :)
johnhaslach55: I've been having problems with the 1.074 version of Chroma Squad. I cannot type any words in the letter boxes, not even to send a bug report. When I delete a word, I cannot type in another. It makes progress in the game difficult. Though I can bring up the menu and the mouse functions well. It's just the letters. Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried deleting the game and reloading it onto my computer several times and it doesn't seem to help. If anyone could get this to the devs, or if any devs see this, that would help a lot. Thank you.
JudasIscariot: Please send us a Support ticket with the output_log.txt file for Chroma Squad attached so we can take a look at your issue :)
How does one create an output_log.txt file? I've never had to do this before ;p Nor make a Support Ticket.
JudasIscariot: Please send us a Support ticket with the output_log.txt file for Chroma Squad attached so we can take a look at your issue :)
johnhaslach55: How does one create an output_log.txt file? I've never had to do this before ;p Nor make a Support Ticket.
The output_log.txt file gets created on its own by the game and you should be able to find it in the game's directory :)

As for the Support ticket, please follow this link:

https://www.gog.com/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/chroma_squad and just fill in the information required :)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by JudasIscariot
johnhaslach55: How does one create an output_log.txt file? I've never had to do this before ;p Nor make a Support Ticket.
JudasIscariot: The output_log.txt file gets created on its own by the game and you should be able to find it in the game's directory :)

As for the Support ticket, please follow this link:

https://www.gog.com/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/chroma_squad and just fill in the information required :)
Thank you.