It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JethroPercento: Hi. The Mac file named "broken_sword_5_1.0.0.6.dmg"... Is it for the 1.11 version?

Thanks
JudasIscariot: Yes, it is :)
Oh what a speed answer. Thanks :-)

But this? Sorry but 6GB is a lot of time for my internet speed and I will be sure.

http://111.imagebam.com/download/1hJI_7HLA8y3jp4XZ0UASA/34108/341070618/BS.jpg
JudasIscariot: Yes, it is :)
JethroPercento: Oh what a speed answer. Thanks :-)

But this? Sorry but 6GB is a lot of time for my internet speed and I will be sure.

http://111.imagebam.com/download/1hJI_7HLA8y3jp4XZ0UASA/34108/341070618/BS.jpg
That circled number is the version number of our Mac installer, the actual game version is 1.11 :)
JudasIscariot: That circled number is the version number of our Mac installer, the actual game version is 1.11 :)
Ops!! ^_^ Thanks for your help.
Best regards
A question about my "Backer DVD game copy"

Do I need To update with a patch ???
Hi,

How do you see the game's version number inside the game itself?

Thanks
Dragonsphere1: Hi,

How do you see the game's version number inside the game itself?

Thanks
In the main menu, click on Options and then More (not sure if the buttons are named exactly like that since I'm using the German translation right now). Then, you should see the version number in the lower right corner of your screen.
Thanks!
Hello,

where can I download the updates? Can't find a download button for it anywhere. (Sorry, I'm new here...)

I installed BS5 and got the warning with text size is too small and was now looking for a solution.
Can anyone help me?
olletrulla: Hello,

where can I download the updates? Can't find a download button for it anywhere. (Sorry, I'm new here...)

I installed BS5 and got the warning with text size is too small and was now looking for a solution.
Can anyone help me?
The updates are not offered separately. If you download the full game from your account, you get the current (already updated) version (Windows installer 2.1.0).
Post edited October 15, 2014 by ChrisSZ
Hello - I am confused by all this. I completed episode 1 and want to get on to episode 2. Yesterday I re-downloaded the game I think, but so far as I can tell nothing has changed. What am i doing wrong?