It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

after uninstalled the game and its DLC and reinstalled their new versions (using offline installers, I'm not using Galaxy) a massage appears stating that a required DLC is missing while trying to load my 1.21 version save.

IGA's Back Pack is installed and is shown in control panel. I haven't starting from scratch though to check if the game recognizes the DLC content in a new game.
Attachments:
Post edited April 01, 2022 by vanchann
No solution for you but I have the same issue. Have tried verifying files, checking for updates, unticking the IGA's Back Pack in Galaxy to force an uninstall and then re-ticking to force a re-install of the DLC. The only thing I haven't tried is doing a clean install in its entirety, but seems like this is a bug that needs to be reported to 505 to fix.
Thanks!

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and its DLC and started from scratch. The quest for IGA is not available, looks like the DLC does not register itself in game.

I'll open a ticket with GOG support for the game.
vanchann: I'll open a ticket with GOG support for the game.
If you want this to be resolved in a timely manner, you should report this to 505 games here:

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/bloodstained/index.html

I already did so, but you know - the more the better! :)
vanchann: I'll open a ticket with GOG support for the game.
Hustlefan: If you want this to be resolved in a timely manner, you should report this to 505 games here:

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/bloodstained/index.html

I already did so, but you know - the more the better! :)
Thanks! I'll do the same!

EDIT: The form has been submitted to 505 Games. Thanks again! :-)

@GOG.com if anyone reads this, please add the good old form again and stop asking for complete DirectX info for unrelated issues. The chat system is not helpful at all, in the contrary is painful and truly slow. This way consider it no support at all!
Post edited April 01, 2022 by vanchann
I'm getting the same error. Also submitted to 505.
Same issue here!
Where's the update to fix this problem?
I had the same problem. I just got a 8GB update and it fixed the problem
Offline installer files have been updated to version 1.31 at last! :-)

I haven't downloaded them yet though. I hope the issue would have been fixed!

EDIT: The issue has been fixed! :-)
Post edited June 04, 2022 by vanchann
Not sure if this is related, but the offline installer files seem to be down right now. Trying to download them through GOG Galaxy keeps resulting in a "Download failed".