http://www.nanoaugur.net/blood/mapepisode.jpg (it's handy)
To fix the custom map selector: http://www.nanoaugur.net/blood/One_Unit_Whole_Mods_Patch_0.9.4.rar
To update zBlood (overwrite all files): http://www.nanoaugur.net/blood/One_Unit_Whole_Mods_Patch_0.9.5.rar
To fix the Bloodlines missing textures issue: http://www.nanoaugur.net/blood/One_Unit_Whole_Mods_Patch_0.9.6.rar
Please note that you need to install all three patches, 0.9.5 DOES NOT contain 0.9.4 files, 0.9.6 does not contain both 0.9.4 and 0.9.5, etc...!
Once all the smaller bugs are discovered I'll be making one unified patch, as well as a new version of the entire package for new people. Apologies for the annoying patches.
How to install - http://www.nanoaugur.net/blood/install.txt
Some bonuses for using this:
- a central place for all things OUWB (well, mostly, you still have to go through setup.exe for multiplayer hosting, but you can launch that from it), you can easily add it to Steam or a Dock software of your choice (like RocketDock for example) - running Blood with Plasma or Cryptic Passage is easy as pie,
- lets you jump straight to any episode and map via the interface (includes pictures of the levels to jog your memory in case you don't exactly remember which level is which anymore),
- includes over 700 custom levels, pre-configured map editor through dosbox, zBlood (Blood in gzDoom), YANG (you will however need to configure this yourself, but it allows online multiplayer) and includes a switch for overlay settings and fullscreen options,
- fixes some of the gog.com release music tracks by providing an alternative file set and includes the "Mark McWane" re-orchestration of the original midi music,
- is configured to a "modern" control scheme (WSAD, space is jump, e is open, mouseclicks are primary and secondary fire, has mouselook turned on at all times via the excellent bMouse),
- has a ton of modifications pre-configured so you don't have to worry about using .bat files to install mods, and you can just launch them via the launcher - all use bMouse as well,
If you get any problems, or have troubles installing this (essentially it boils down to "copy a clean install of gog.com's OUWBlood game without overwriting any files" into all the folders in /Games/ EXCEPT /Games/CDMount (move game.gog and game.inst there if you want videos, otherwise music works just fine) , /Games/GZDoom-Blood (is a gzDoom-to-Blood game) and /Games/zmbv (a folder DosBox uses), post here.
1) The videos play at only a quarter of the resolution!
A: Open /Games/dosboxBlood.conf, change scaler=none to scaler=normal2x - that fixes the stretch.