It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ufoman: Same here. Small window at the center, can't do anything with it. HD Graphics 5300.
I got a refund. Fuck Blood 2.
ufoman: Same here. Small window at the center, can't do anything with it. HD Graphics 5300.
Ghostbreed: I got a refund. Fuck Blood 2.
And I've figured it out - set game to native res, force res in dgVoodoo app to native, and everything is cool :D
Also, you need to launch game with Launch Blood 2 shortcut in game folder, only then it works.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ufoman
ufoman: And I've figured it out - set game to native res, force res in dgVoodoo app to native, and everything is cool :D
Way too late for me to care anymore.
I've tried some of the stuff in this thread, but even having both the patch and wrapper, the launcher only lets me select one thing, then I can't select anything afterward. So, if I were to select custom and close that window, now I cant click display or Advanced, and anytime I try to configure Display and launch, the game boots then immediately MFC crash.
Maybe it's just my fault for using Windows 10.
Interestingly enough, SHOGO works fine, it's only Blood 2 that has this specific issue. All the issues mentioned for Blood 2 dont happen with Shogo's Launcher or anything.
As with many others, I managed to get the Blood 2 running well using the excellent dgvoodoo2 and a couple of patches.

I followed the instructions here: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498599858

I then had the issue with the launcher where you can only select one item from the main launcher window, after that the buttons stop responding.
To work around that I just configured one seciton at a time, quit via the launcher button, then opened the game again and configured the other section. The settings stuck between each launch.

I also had to set dgvoodoo2 as the renderer from the launcher. After this the game runs great (launched via galaxy as normal), and looks so much nicer due to AA.
Post edited February 23, 2016 by CountDuckula
CountDuckula: As with many others, I managed to get the Blood 2 running well using the excellent dgvoodoo2 and a couple of patches.

I followed the instructions here: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498599858

I then had the issue with the launcher where you can only select one item from the main launcher window, after that the buttons stop responding.
To work around that I just configured one seciton at a time, quit via the launcher button, then opened the game again and configured the other section. The settings stuck between each launch.

I also had to set dgvoodoo2 as the renderer from the launcher. After this the game runs great (launched via galaxy as normal), and looks so much nicer due to AA.
Confirming that this method got Blood II running for me on Windows 10 as per the instructions detailed in the Steam link provided.

Thank you!
I second CountDuckula's post. I installed DGVoodoo and the high-res and widescreen patches, and I still had occasional ClientMFC crashes. However, I missed the step to set dgvoodoo2 as the renderer (it was set to use my graphics card), but once I switched that, so far I haven't had a crash yet. It is annoying how the launcher only lets you configure one thing at a time, but like the Count said, just quit the launcher and do one at a time.

I'm most of the way through chapter 1 now, hopefully this game continues to run smoothly.

EDIT: No, still getting crashes, though they are rare. I'm using Windows 10, the GOG version running through Galaxy, with the DGVoodoo wrapper, high res patch, and widescreen patch, at 1920x1080.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by johnbrownxr20