It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm chiming in to say that I, too, would love to have Severance back to GOG!
low rated
i ve just started a petititon in change.com about this game. pls support to me.

change.org/p/gorgecukor-hotmail-com-severance-blade-of-darkness-name-says-it-all-please-bring-this-awesome-gam e-to-steam
Post edited July 27, 2016 by Medsarpent
To Steam??? Er, no, thanks but, no...
Medsarpent: i ve just started a petititon in change.com about this game. pls support to me.

change.org/p/gorgecukor-hotmail-com-severance-blade-of-darkness-name-says-it-all-please-bring-this-awesome-gam e-to-steam
You won't get my support for bringing it to steam..... GOG... yes. Change your petition and I'll sign it.

I already have this game, bought it before removal, so no biggie to me.
Yep, i bought this gem too before the removal, and enjoy every bit of it :D. But don't even think about rereleasing this on Steam. That would be a big mistake guys xD. Cheers
low rated
Weird, it seems people on GOG hate Steam to an irrational extent.
deadering: Weird, it seems people on GOG hate Steam to an irrational extent.
I wouldn't talk about "hate" or "hatred". It's just the main issue for Steam having DRM-mechanics deeply implemented and you need always the client for the installation of any game you have purchased. Nevertheless not talking about geoblocking, forced updates with the only opt-out routine and many more things. Should I go on? Steam will always being adjusted to DRM and if GOG is taking this way I'll also leave this platform. I want to decide WHERE and HOW to install the games I've purchased a license for, without any further restrictions.
So.. anyone knows who currently holds distribution rights on BoD and whether there's any hope of seeing it on GoG?
They said that actually Codemasters hold BoD's distribution rights. I wrote an e-mail to them but no one of their staff answer to me.
Find it quite odd no license holder wants a free pile of cash.
G-Doc: I'm very sorry for the late notice, but we've just received word from Codemasters that we need to remove <span class="bold">Blade of Darkness</span> from sales on GOG.com, as they no longer hold the distribution rights.

As usualy, we will continue our efforts to bring the game back where it belongs (as in: our catalog) as soon as possible.

The removal will occur at 6:00PM GMT today (that's in 1,5 hours).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Any chance for update on this?
G-Doc: I'm very sorry for the late notice, but we've just received word from Codemasters that we need to remove <span class="bold">Blade of Darkness</span> from sales on GOG.com, as they no longer hold the distribution rights.

As usualy, we will continue our efforts to bring the game back where it belongs (as in: our catalog) as soon as possible.

The removal will occur at 6:00PM GMT today (that's in 1,5 hours).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
gonsi: Any chance for update on this?
G-Doc is no longer (for some time) part of the GOG-Team, therefor this won´t be causing any attention.
G-doc surely is/was not the only one in Gog's staff handling situations like the one with BoD?

Unless Codemasters is the one to blame here, for even not answering inquiries from GoG regarding the current state of the rights and whether there's a chance of BoD returning to GoG's catalogue anytime soon. Or who the new holders of the rights are and how to get in contact with them.

Nearly 3 years and this still hasn't been sorted out. Unbelievable.
What's the news on Severance?

I never realized it was even sold on GOG so I never had a chance to play it :(
I have a physical copy around here, I would like to see the game on GOG.

Also, I remember there were awesome mods for the game, any new/recommended mods?