It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am attempting to play multiplayer using Gog Galaxy.

I click on the "Default" room, select a game, and click Join. This takes me to another view from where I would pick my vehicle, etc. In the chat window, I get this message:

ERROR! You don't have the host's map or your version is different. VENFELIX.BZN From Workshop 669768479

I'm not sure how to resolve this. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
TooFewHops: I am attempting to play multiplayer using Gog Galaxy.

I click on the "Default" room, select a game, and click Join. This takes me to another view from where I would pick my vehicle, etc. In the chat window, I get this message:

ERROR! You don't have the host's map or your version is different. VENFELIX.BZN From Workshop 669768479

I'm not sure how to resolve this. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
First port of call should be to redownload the mod. The Steam version has the luxury of automatic updates to Workshop mods; Gog does not. I would suggest downloading the Steam version using the following guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310008131