It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not like I mind too much and DRMlessness trumps 4 hours, it just seems - let's be honest - pretty stupid.
golyoscsapagy: Not like I mind too much and DRMlessness trumps 4 hours, it just seems - let's be honest - pretty stupid.
It this right? :( I was ready to play it in a few minutes.
No, it changed to 43 mins now (I still had the after redeem window open, but when I refreshed it, it took off 4 hours).

Never mind then, it was some time zone issue then probably.
golyoscsapagy: No, it changed to 43 mins now (I still had the after redeem window open, but when I refreshed it, it took off 4 hours).

Where can you see when the game is released? I can not find any time (the game is bought).
golyoscsapagy: No, it changed to 43 mins now (I still had the after redeem window open, but when I refreshed it, it took off 4 hours).

Taridan: Where can you see when the game is released? I can not find any time (the game is bought).
You cannot see it in GOG Galaxy I think, only if you check the game (in your inventory) from the website.
Taridan: Where can you see when the game is released? I can not find any time (the game is bought).
golyoscsapagy: You cannot see it in GOG Galaxy I think, only if you check the game (in your inventory) from the website.
Thank you! Found it :) 20 Minutes :)
Post edited October 03, 2017 by Taridan
golyoscsapagy: Not like I mind too much and DRMlessness trumps 4 hours, it just seems - let's be honest - pretty stupid.
That should be fixed now :)
JudasIscariot: That should be fixed now :)
Great, thank you kindly.