It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I recently installed Baldur's Gate 2 EE on my OpenSUSE 13.2 system, and while the game seemed to install fine, it won't run at all. When I press the desktop icon nothing happens. I'm guessing I am having some dependancy problems and I realised I have no idea how to solve this. Where do I start? How do I figure out which dependancies I need? Can it be something other than a dependancy issue?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Oslin007: I recently installed Baldur's Gate 2 EE on my OpenSUSE 13.2 system, and while the game seemed to install fine, it won't run at all. When I press the desktop icon nothing happens. I'm guessing I am having some dependancy problems and I realised I have no idea how to solve this. Where do I start? How do I figure out which dependancies I need? Can it be something other than a dependancy issue?
Try running the game from a terminal. To do this, cd to the directory the game is installed in and run the "start.sh" script. If it still doesn't work, post the error messages here.
I ran the game in a terminal and got the response:

Running Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
./BaldursGateII: error while loading shared libraries: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

From what I read this seems to be related to issues with 32bit-libraries (I am on a 64bit system). I tried installing the "mesa-32bit" package, which should contain the mesa 32bit libraries, but it didn't help.

So do you have any ideas? :)