It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/54-baldurs-gate-trilogy-weidu/

Always fails downloading, I couldn't download it when it was released, I can't download it now.
Different computers and browsers don't seem to matter. It is also extremely slow to download.

Anyone knows of a mirror for it?
Try clearing your browser cache. I just downloaded it from that link in about 12 seconds -- it's only 16MB.
Hickory: Try clearing your browser cache. I just downloaded it from that link in about 12 seconds -- it's only 16MB.
I tried this in different browsers.
It download 16.4MB and then fails on chrome and Iron (no file remains); 3/4 attempts downloaded in a fraction of a second, others went at 10kbps (my connection is 150mbps).
On IE it downloaded 16.3MB and then failed leaving a .partial file.

I wasn't able to download it when it just released either and gave up hoping those issues will eventually be resolved. I just recently tried again

Both chrome and IE tell me the file size is "unknown". (note that I have downloaded files with unknown filesize many times from many sites and they almost always download successfully)

EDIT: On firefox, it successfully downloaded in under a second, 16.3MB.
Something is seriously wrong with that site, but at least I finally got it.
Post edited July 20, 2013 by taltamir
You need to desactivaate your anti-virus program,

i had the same problems as you.

Eset got desactivated and everything went fine

hope it helps

Serge
thankjs sergeii99
I happen to also use eset and your solution works.

filed a bug report with eset and with chrome.
Post edited August 11, 2013 by taltamir