1. installed BG2 to C:\Games\BG2.
2. Installed BG1 to C\:Program Files (*86) etc.etc.
3. Installed Easy Tutu to C:\Games\BGTutu. Works fine.
4. Installed the "degreenifier" to C:\Games\BGTutu. Works fine. I have turned Hardware Acceleration ON to get rid of the flickering cursor.
5. Installed BG1 Unfinished Business (BG1UB_v13) to the above directory. Components all show up in the WeiDU log, so apparently this has installed successfully, though I'm only just out of Candlekeep at this stage.
6. Installed the widescreen mod (widescreen-v3.05) to C:\Games\BGTutu. Works very well and looks great at 1280*720 (my monitor is 16:9) , even if the text is a bit hard to read.
7. Installed the BG2 fixpack (bg2fixpack-v9) to C:\Games\BG2. Components show up in the WeiDU log, so apparently this has installed correctly.
8. Installed BG2 Unfinished Business-v19 to C:\Games\BG2. Components show up in the WeiDU log, so apparently fine.
9. Installed the widescreen mod (widescreen-v3.05) to C:\Games\BG2. Works absolutely fine, text a bit hard to read though.
10. Installed BG2 Tweak Pack to C:\Games\BG2. Components show up in the WeiDU log, so apparently this has installed successfully.
The above is the exact order in which I did everything and so far so good. I have the following questions though :
10. As I was choosing which components to install from the BG2 Tweak Pack, I noticed that many of the components were either also or only available for BGT and/or Tutu. I didn't realise that this mod could be used with Tutu as it is called the BG2 Tweak Pack, though I understand that Tutu uses the BG2 engine to run BG1. If I want these tweaks to be applied to my Tutu game am I going to have to install Tutu from scratch and go through all the steps again, or can I extract the files to C:\Games\BGTutu and not mess up what I've done so far ?
11. Also, if I apply the BG2 Tweak Pack to BG2 BEFORE I install Tutu (I'm using EasyTutu), will my Tutu game already include the tweaks or do I still have to install the BG2 Tweak Pack to C:\Games\BGTutu, even though I have already modified my BG2 game to include these tweaks ?
Sorry if these are stupid questions but learning has to start somewhere !
Two final questions regarding a couple of other mods I have my eye on : TutuGUIv18. This, I understand, is a mod which changes the GUI in Tutu back to the "stone effect" GUI of BG1. The other mod is the FontMod-v2.1. This one increases the font size when playing in a higher resolution :
12. If I want to use the TutuGUIv18 mod will I have to install Tutu again from scratch, seeing as I have already applied the widescreen mod ? I'm expecting the answer "Yes".
13. When do I apply the FontMod-v2.1 and which games does it work with ?
Sorry for the long-winded post.